Do you see your bulls more than you tell your husband you do?

James J

Male
From
MA, US
This is always an interesting question.
Some view this as 'cheating' where I view it as you're already fucking the bull anyway so what's the difference?

So I'm curious do you see your bulls more often than hubby knows?

J

NEVER! It was part of what we agreed to and we've both honoured that agreement ever since! This is not to say however that Edwin (whom you might refer to as my bull) haven't taken a little on the side when hubby had fallen asleep on occasion. In fact, and this just happened once, Edwin snuck into our bedroom on a visit one night around 2 am, hubby had ******* due to too much *******, and I gave him a BJ while he was standing by the side of our bed! Should I admit that he eventually climbed in and we went right at it! Hubby, in half a *******, rolled over, grunted, looked at us, rolled over again and went to sleep again!

My ex and I had "rules" that we only played when it was for both of us. At the same time, I loved to fantasize about her being an insatiable slut who just could not help herself. She saw all the stories I bookmarked and that they all had to do with "cheating." Even the videos I downloaded from blacked.com had cheating themes. There was a very exciting chapter in our sex life where she would leave enough clues for me to "catch" her cheating. We broke up years later, completely unrelated to cheating or trust, but those are some of my best memories!

Twisted as it was, my favorite memory was when she cheated on me in our marital bed. He had placed my pillow under her hips to fuck her. Their juices leaked all over my pillow. In the summer, I usually have to flip my pillow over at some point in the night, as I perspire enough to dampen the pillow case. I turned it over and had 3 or 4 hour old goo all over my cheek. I awoke my wife with my face between her legs... de-fucking-licious!

Well I've seen it more as a desire for one on one time. Not to make hubby feel bad.
different strokes for different folks :) but the wording of the Thread indicates that the Woman is sneaking around And seeing the other man while her husband Is unaware. To me That is cheating, And i don't do that. The husband will feel hurt Either way, Because I would be Choosing to spend time with Another man, When I could be there with him. it would seem to me that doing that would be very emasculating And make the Hubby feel less of a man than The BBC bull.
Screenshot_1.png And my man is not any type of sissy he fucks my Pussy as Good As anyone ever has we are not into the life-style simply because I like BBC we are Actually really Here because once he knew That i had been with Black men before him. he has been Wanting for me to find A nice huge black dick and Let them Fuck me right there in front of him... he loves the fact that I Have taken some really big Cocks And Wants to see it first hand. wether he joins in or not is completely up to him. i'd love that! :)

Interesting responses.

The reason I asked is because I have spoken with a few ladies on this site who were afraid of how far their desire was growing.
That they wanted to experience things on their own terms that they weren't sure husband was ready for. Also that they didn't always want to 'put on a show' but to enjoy some one on one time.

For the record, I'm not currently in that situations. All parties that I am involved with know fully what is going on.

Interesting responses.

The reason I asked is because I have spoken with a few ladies on this site who were afraid of how far their desire was growing.
That they wanted to experience things on their own terms that they weren't sure husband was ready for. Also that they didn't always want to 'put on a show' but to enjoy some one on one time.

For the record, I'm not currently in that situations. All parties that I am involved with know fully what is going on.
yes That Makes Sense I Have Come Across Similar situations Before. Those women Are Here To Fulfill A need... They Need sometyhing That Hubby Can't give Them. my Situation is Different if not for him Wanting us to do This I Would never have Ventured down This Road... I was And Am A Happily Married Woman. My Husband Takes care of All of my desire's.. This is just A bit of fun i Guess one Could say.

We only catch up with our bull together, but my wife and him text each other a lot, mostly without my knowledge. She'll usually tell me at the end of the day that he texted her and what they chatted about, but i'll rarely get to read the texts. If she tells me when we get to bed, i'll usually need to have a wank, so i'm not awake all night thinking about their 'private' texting. I must admit though, I love that they chat, flirt, share pics somewhat behind my back, leaving me to be the 'clueless' cuck always seems to work for me :)

My ex and I had "rules" that we only played when it was for both of us. At the same time, I loved to fantasize about her being an insatiable slut who just could not help herself. She saw all the stories I bookmarked and that they all had to do with "cheating." Even the videos I downloaded from blacked.com had cheating themes. There was a very exciting chapter in our sex life where she would leave enough clues for me to "catch" her cheating. We broke up years later, completely unrelated to cheating or trust, but those are some of my best memories!

Back