Do you prefer your bull as bi or straight?

Only straight men please. i don't want to be sexually involved with a man, and don't need a playmate who maybe expects that from me!

Having that said... i wonder why so many straight Black men avoid contact with straight white men. To use a card game metaphor: For a Black man having a white male friend who is into this lifestyle is the Joker on his hand. No matter the white friend has a wife or girlfriend at this time, perhaps he will have one later. For the time being he knows Women he can introduce to the Black man as a friend, any time he likes. ;)

Go for a beer and/or watch a game together, no prob. But i wonder Black men, are you guys too blind to see that having a white male friend in this context is a real investment in your bull/lover/playboy future?

I have fucked this couple today and the husband was comfortable to put his dick raw in my ass as I was fucking his wife. It felt so fucking good. I become so hard and he came so much. My ass is still hurting but damn I want that again. Her pussy was the best. Bet she got pregnant.

Back