Do you prefer to have your lovers finish in you rather than on you?

First time with a safely tested Bull has to be inside - so yummy and the feeling is incredible and love having a follow up orgasm while my cuck's tongue is digging deep inside. Future meetings enables creativity between the hotwife and Bull - it makes me incredibly wet to actually have it cover my stomach after pulling out and then have my cuck lick it up from there. He is much more humiliated eating it from my body where it is clearly visible versus my pussy where he gets comfort he is tasting us both:) Again, love the mind fuck of cuckold play and this carries through to the orgasm!

Sounds like you need the type of Dominant Black Bull that pin you down and get his BBC deep into places you only fantasize about. So tight when he floods your pussy with his thick black seed...it squeezes out of your pussy around my cock. Then I'll wipe all that off on your stomach. He can clean you up both places while you rest before I tear into you again. Then next time, I'll let him watch the first time, then tell him he can leave. I'll bring you back when I'm done with you. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe the day after. Right now, though...she's mine.

In my fantasies I wish I could get all into my pussy!
But if it comes to a real fun, I never do it .. because if I dont know if the man is clean or not I ALWAYS use condoms... I mean the man has to take a condom, so he somehow comes in side me, but inside the condom inside me :D

If I would knew a bbc is clean, yeah I would let him cum inside me :)

Back