Do you love seeing your wife caressing and fondling a bull after he cums?

I love when my wife kisses a bull during foreplay and sex, but the most exiting moment is when she gently and lovingly caresses bulls chest, nipples, belly , thighs and manhood after he cums. She lightly scratches his body with her nails, while he is catching his breath after an orgasm. I wonder if it a woman's instinct and how common is it?
Lovc watching the intimacy after both have orgasmed ... then the electric moment my wife starts to kiss him, then his body, gently lower to his cock to make him hard again ... if he has been especially good she will reward him with a long gentle blow job making him cum in her mouth.

The afterglow and morning after sights, sounds and smells can be amazing to experience. It may be nice to witness but can be disturbing, especially once the initial excitement settles down.
View attachment 5326218View attachment 5326220View attachment 5326222
Agree! .. this is what all wanna be cuckolds need to think about.. not only watching the sex and another mans cock disappearing into his wifes body, but the moments after when she caresses' him, explores him and ... making him hard again

When my Wife was active, Her and Her main boyfriend mainly used His brothers apartment in Canary Wharf, but when He was home,( He was an officer in the Royal Navy ).
They had to use a hotel for their meetings.
I used to drop Her off at the hotel, She would bend over and kiss me goodbye, Her boy friend would be. Standing at the entrance, She wearing a Camel coloured coat, would walk over to Him, put her arms round Him and they would Kiss, Give me a wave and go into the Hotel for their sex Session, I would pick Her up usually the following day.
On the way home She would leak His or their Cum, depending on how many were there, all over the leather seats of my Mercedes.
This usually got wiped round my face,as I drove home.
Its great having a dirty wife.

had a great session over weekend
Vic flew in from Florida
hubby and I picked him up took him to a hotel by airport, he is 6'3 ' built and hung
he is a dom bull so he had me take off my clothes and kneel in front of him hubby had to kneel too I gave him a blowjob and he came in my mouth . he told me to kiss huuby with my cum filled mouth hubby took it like a cuck
he then told hubby to leave and wait in hotel bar
vic then proceeded to fuck me like the slut he knows
when finished I had 3 more loads in me
hubby drove him back to airport

I’ll tell you something my wife does after her bull cums (when I’m not there to do this)…..she will lick his cock and balls clean and milk the last of his cum out of his cock onto her tongue and slowly and lightly take that spent, pussy juice soaked, cum all over his shaft into her mouth and nurse his cock all the way back to life for another round of fucking……..she NEVER did this to me in our previous monogamous life, after I got my nut she wanted no part of anything like this and usually asked me to get a wet wipe so she could wipe her pussy. With black men, she loves to feel that cum leaking out of her pussy, down her ass and onto the sheets……she tells me BBC is just so good, her body aches for more and she’s so turned on, she wants more cock, more black cock, and she knows if she is thankful to his cock doing this, he’ll get hard again and give it to her some more.

Back