Do you love seeing your wife caressing and fondling a bull after he cums?

Someone else said it earlier in this thread, - seeing the emotional connection between my wife and a lover she's just had sex with was always something to behold, and kept me hard. I think it was my main driver in wanting her to keep fucking him and she let me know she needed this. There was two she was in love with and hearing her tell them that she loved them after they'd finished cumming in her and were still on top of her and softening in her was almost enough to bring me to orgasm. As those relationships developed my wife let me know she wanted private time with her lover immediately after he had his orgasm and would let me know when I could rejoin them. Coming back into our bedroom and seeing my wife in his arms kissing him with his sperm glistening on her labia and thighs was just overwhelming and I couldn't get enough. Far better than one night stands, and picking up strangers. At least for us.

Sometimes her Bull will invite his friend. When they are done, she will lay between them while they take turns kissing her and sucking her tits. She will have both softening, wet cocks in her hands while I'm in the middle eating her well-fucked pussy.
The best part of a deep dicking is a cock bigger usually shooting cum deep inside you God I wished I could feel a bbc about 10 inches ine pumping cum insidee . Oh my I just got real horny .

I love when my wife kisses a bull during foreplay and sex, but the most exiting moment is when she gently and lovingly caresses bulls chest, nipples, belly , thighs and manhood after he cums. She lightly scratches his body with her nails, while he is catching his breath after an orgasm. I wonder if it a woman's instinct and how common is it?
It's common and hubby can be pleased more and more ...😍

I love when I am laying next to a hotwife all snuggled together after I have just pulverized that married pussy for hours and here she is a half hour later groping and stroking my BBC letting me know that she is ready to start up again!

I don't even say anything while she is stroking my cock I just sit up and crawl over between her legs and she automatically spreads herself wide open as to say "welcome cum 💦 on in"!

I always wondered what hubby's are thinking the one's who leave us alone in the marriage bed, or the guest room, or the one's that bust a nut then pass out and leave us to fuck all night. I always wondered 🤔 what they think every time they come check on us or every time they wake up I'm deep inside their wife like I got some kind of residency inside that pussy.
As far as a hubby's perspective, I love the fact that my wife is being properly taken care of by her Lover and that she is being pleasured multiple times.

Especially if he cums deep inside her…. Let’s face it the height of this lifestyle is her feeling him cum deeper unprotected and the closer to high risk time the more exciting it is .

so if they are cuddling after him releasing deep inside her and she’s in no hurry to get to clean up …. Yes every minute and even second she lays with him his warm very strong fertile seed is working its magic so deep inside her where it was lovingly placed.
So well said. I agree 100%

As far as a hubby's perspective, I love the fact that my wife is being properly taken care of by her Lover and that she is being pleasured multiple times.I
As far as a hubby's perspective, I love the fact that my wife is being properly taken care of by her Lover and that she is being pleasured multiple times.
I want my wife completely satisfied like that. has zero to do with my masculinity. I'm secure.

My ex-wife was petite with a tight perfect pussy. Seeing his erect cock and seeing her massage his cock and suck it, knowing her pussy wasn't otherwise meant to take a cock that large and seeing him and her work to fit his larger cock inside her pussy and stretch it out, seeing how much larger it is than mine and seeing him pound her pussy knowing he is stretching it out to fit him and seeing her reaction when he deposits his large load of seed inside her pussy makes it worth it to me.
But seeing them cuddle afterwards and her tell him how good sex is with him and holding and sleeping next to him makes me love this and and look forward to the next time he takes her in our bed and his massive cock inside her .
I have rubbed and carassed her while they were resting telling her how beautiful she looked and how well he fucked her and getting her to tell me thanks. and having her say in front of him she is happy she is I can tell her pussy belongs to him and shes never had itike this before asking me to leave them alone for awhile to rest.

Back