Do you love seeing your wife caressing and fondling a bull after he cums?

I have to totally agree , watching my Kim enjoying a naked black man is so hot , as she strokes and kisses , seeing his cock grow under her playful action on his body , his hands Everywhere on her white skin especially when he fingers her ass that’s when she straddles him , legs wide apart giving him access to whatever he wants .

I really do, but I also find it to be a good Que to exit the room and give them some quality alone time. Also it can get pretty hot just sitting outside the door and listening to their conversation...
Totally agree! Even in a cuckold/hot wife situation it is real sex! And it is their real sex that you have been lucky enough to observe/hear … so the intimacy of coming down is theirs & perhaps to be enjoyed alone together
Hot and makes your ribs hurt too!

I love when my wife kisses a bull during foreplay and sex, but the most exiting moment is when she gently and lovingly caresses bulls chest, nipples, belly , thighs and manhood after he cums. She lightly scratches his body with her nails, while he is catching his breath after an orgasm. I wonder if it a woman's instinct and how common is it?
OMG you seen my wife do that LOL,,,, it is so sexy and a tremendous aphrodisiac,,,, gets my little penis so hard to jerk off as she requires

I love when I am laying next to a hotwife all snuggled together after I have just pulverized that married pussy for hours and here she is a half hour later groping and stroking my BBC letting me know that she is ready to start up again!

I don't even say anything while she is stroking my cock I just sit up and crawl over between her legs and she automatically spreads herself wide open as to say "welcome cum 💦 on in"!

I always wondered what hubby's are thinking the one's who leave us alone in the marriage bed, or the guest room, or the one's that bust a nut then pass out and leave us to fuck all night. I always wondered 🤔 what they think every time they come check on us or every time they wake up I'm deep inside their wife like I got some kind of residency inside that pussy.

I love when I am laying next to a hotwife all snuggled together after I have just pulverized that married pussy for hours and here she is a half hour later groping and stroking my BBC letting me know that she is ready to start up again!

I don't even say anything while she is stroking my cock I just sit up and crawl over between her legs and she automatically spreads herself wide open as to say "welcome cum 💦 on in"!

I always wondered what hubby's are thinking the one's who leave us alone in the marriage bed, or the guest room, or the one's that bust a nut then pass out and leave us to fuck all night. I always wondered 🤔 what they think every time they come check on us or every time they wake up I'm deep inside their wife like I got some kind of residency inside that pussy.
LOL. In my case, I think they look so beautiful together and am so happy for both of them and so very PROUD of her. It is a wonderful thing. I think the guy is just damn lucky too. And they both are.

LOL. In my case, I think they look so beautiful together and am so happy for both of them and so very PROUD of her. It is a wonderful thing. I think the guy is just damn lucky too. And they both are.
That's personal testimony is nice 👍 to know and it motivates me to want to make sure that her hubby sees us laying together snuggled up with her running her hands all over the contours of my muscles why I hold her in my arms! Just before I'm right back to making her moan like crazy!♠️

Back