Do you love seeing your wife caressing and fondling a bull after he cums?

allanbradl

Couple
I love when my wife kisses a bull during foreplay and sex, but the most exiting moment is when she gently and lovingly caresses bulls chest, nipples, belly , thighs and manhood after he cums. She lightly scratches his body with her nails, while he is catching his breath after an orgasm. I wonder if it a woman's instinct and how common is it?

I love watching my wife after her black lover has cum in her and has pulled his flaccid penis out of her vagina and they snuggle up together, watching his cum leaking out of her gaping vaginal hole and she starts playing and sucking his limp slimy cock getting him hard for another fucking while I masturbate my cock watching him pushing her head down on his black cock telling her to suck his cock harder .

Last edited:
Especially if he cums deep inside her…. Let’s face it the height of this lifestyle is her feeling him cum deeper unprotected and the closer to high risk time the more exciting it is .

so if they are cuddling after him releasing deep inside her and she’s in no hurry to get to clean up …. Yes every minute and even second she lays with him his warm very strong fertile seed is working its magic so deep inside her where it was lovingly placed.

I love when my wife kisses a bull during foreplay and sex, but the most exiting moment is when she gently and lovingly caresses bulls chest, nipples, belly , thighs and manhood after he cums. She lightly scratches his body with her nails, while he is catching his breath after an orgasm. I wonder if it a woman's instinct and how common is it?
Probably VERY common. We are stag/vixen, but I'm sure that the sex we have is similar to others. My wife is really turned on when a man has an athletic body and loves to explore every inch of him. She uses her hands/fingers, using her tongue and lips, her mouth and even her teeth. She always takes her time doing it. She does it again after he has fucked her. I believe that every very sexy woman does things similar to that. She obviously enjoys a man's body. I'm always so proud of her when she just lets go like that.
Especially if he cums deep inside her…. Let’s face it the height of this lifestyle is her feeling him cum deeper unprotected and the closer to high risk time the more exciting it is .

so if they are cuddling after him releasing deep inside her and she’s in no hurry to get to clean up …. Yes every minute and even second she lays with him his warm very strong fertile seed is working its magic so deep inside her where it was lovingly placed.
We have a regular, steady 'friend' who always cums inside her. He's married but for health reasons his wife has lost all interest in sex, so he spends a lot of time visiting with us. He is very safe so my wife always takes him bare. Later, after he is gone, we cuddle and play and talk. She always tells me that she feels so sexy and fulfilled because his semen is still inside. I have a VERY SEXY LITTLE WIFE!

Yesss, I love it very much. We love any manifestation of sweetness and love because we are looking for a true relationship and not only for a fuck

I noticed the same thing with my wife and her boyfriend (white)...after he cums inside her, she rubs and caresses him and is very touchy feely. I think it is because they have a shared experience together and she feels bonded to him as a result of him shooting his load in her. It is so hot to watch!
Exactly! His semen, a part of him, is STILL inside her and will be for HOURS. THAT is bonding

I really do, but I also find it to be a good Que to exit the room and give them some quality alone time. Also it can get pretty hot just sitting outside the door and listening to their conversation...
Hell ya that would be hot keep the door cracked juat enough u can see them making sweet love after that breeding hear them talk about how much they love each other an she wants him to stay in her forever

After he cums, they will snuggle together. So erotic watching her hand rubbing him all over, her nails gently scratching his balls. They are usually kissing each other while I'm watching this. She will then call me over and have me lick her pussy while she cuddles and kisses him. I feel like I'm invisible in that moment when she's lost in his eyes and his mouth. I just quietly lick while they enjoy each other.

Back