Do you like the smell of dick?

Smell - odor - aroma ... different words emphasizing different extremes of the same topic. It most definitely IS a personal choice however, but to hint that a strong smell coming from an individual you're with indicates ones pheromones is incorrect. That's like saying you can smell carbon monoxide, an odorless gas. Pheromones don't have an aroma; they're odorless. Just like carbon monoxide, its the "effect" that indicates their strong presence. This is just pure science ... no BS or opinion.
If you're smelling anything, its body wash, or other types of fragrances that are pleasing to your sense of SMELL ... and if you're smelling FUNK ... its because you're smelling dirty gentials. SO, if you like smelling dirty genitals, that's one thing; to each his/her own. BUT, to those of us who are not turned on by that smelly FUNK, there's an old saying that goes ...
"don't piss on my back and tell me its raining" .... ok?​
gif_Turkey.gif

Last edited:
Smell - odor - aroma ... different words emphasizing different extremes of the same topic. It most definitely IS a personal choice however, but to hint that a strong smell coming from an individual you're with indicates ones pheromones is incorrect. That's like saying you can smell carbon monoxide, an odorless gas. Pheromones don't have an aroma, their odorless. Just like carbon monoxide, its the "effect" that indicates their strong presence. This is just pure science ... no BS or opinion.
If you're smelling anything, its body wash, or other types of fragrances that are pleasing to your sense of SMELL ... and if you're smelling FUNK ... its because you're smelling dirty gentials. SO, if you like smelling dirty genitals, that's one thing; to each his/her own. BUT, to those of us who are not turned on by that smelly FUNK, there's an old saying that goes ...
"don't piss on my back and tell me its raining" .... ok?​
Rather than making whole this lengthy story, you could have explained in simple words, it's all about NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL SMELLS.

So question is, do you like the smell of dick, do you inhale it before you blow and that smell turns you on?
Yes and around and under those fat balls full of cum. And hung alpha men’s tight sweaty buttholes. And big soft beautiful feet and long toes. Love it all. Service them head to toe and be used for their pleasure and be shared. Big butt white slut gay bottom in Atlanta here.
can’t get enough

I prefer a clean light odor from a woman's pussy.. I use baby powder on my cock and balls when I get out of a shower but never freshen up before a date so she can taste and smell my essence if I have had a leisure day and not taken another shower before going out..

For my women theyve told me uncut bbc smell different than cut bbc but they love the smell of a black man's cock so long as its clean and not nasty and sweaty...they would still suck and please it..but not love it..
My ex-wife got to where she didn't like sucking my cock at all or making her pussy fresh for me once she started dating black men since she really didnt see me as sexually attractive any longer nor have a desire to have sex with me after seeing me suck her lovers cock.. but really after she started dating other bulls she realized my cock didnt interest her and I didnt smell as good or fell as good in her hand or mouth as her lovers so it was really irrelvant what we borh thought of our smells since I would only be near her pussy when I was either licking her lovers superior cum out of her or underneath her licking her when he was fucking her doggy style or helping assist her get in some way involving his cock being inside her pussy rather making things enjoyable, guiding it inside her or just being close to witness her and her superior cock fucking her the best shes ever had..

I prefer a clean light odor from a woman's pussy.. I use baby powder on my cock and balls when I get out of a shower but never freshen up before a date so she can taste and smell my essence if I have had a leisure day and not taken another shower before going out..

For my women theyve told me uncut bbc smell different than cut bbc but they love the smell of a black man's cock so long as its clean and not nasty and sweaty...they would still suck and please it..but not love it..
My ex-wife got to where she didn't like sucking my cock at all or making her pussy fresh for me once she started dating black men since she really didnt see me as sexually attractive any longer nor have a desire to have sex with me after seeing me suck her lovers cock.. but really after she started dating other bulls she realized my cock didnt interest her and I didnt smell as good or fell as good in her hand or mouth as her lovers so it was really irrelvant what we borh thought of our smells since I would only be near her pussy when I was either licking her lovers superior cum out of her or underneath her licking her when he was fucking her doggy style or helping assist her get in some way involving his cock being inside her pussy rather making things enjoyable, guiding it inside her or just being close to witness her and her superior cock fucking her the best shes ever had..
I hope you are aware, applying any fragrances on genital parts can reduce sexuality but your story was awesome reading, enjoy 😋🔥

Alors la question est : est-ce que tu aimes l'odeur de la bite, est-ce que tu la respires avant de souffler et cette odeur t'excite ?
Bien sur que oui !!! j'adore A chaque fois appuyer le bout du gland le trou de pîss sur mes deux narines pour que l'odeur s'infiltre jusqu'au cerveau c'est divin !!!!!!

I think it's the difference between musk, and funk.
Musk is natural.
Funk is undesirable, and it is usually a matter of poor hygiene, a possible sign of poor health, a lack of proper self-respect, as well as a lack of proper respect for the sexual partner. Funk is the result of bacterial agents at work, in most cases. However, just as standards of hygiene vary from individual to individual, it also varies culturally. In certain cultures, bathing less frequently is the norm, without any use of deodorant. Among these people, a strong body odor is not offensive. These cultures were formerly considered "third world," including parts of India, Jamaica, as well as many countries in Africa. But this term has fallen out of favor.

Sexual arousal ( beyond the mental, visual, aural, and tactile ) involves the chemical reactions centered on the sense of smell. This truth is not to be overlooked. Further, studies show that women are even more attuned to scent than men. Musk in men combines sweat, natural genital oils, along with a chemical derived from testosterone. Under the right conditions, women are sexually stimulated by this healthy and natural male scent. Why else would cologne manufacturers exploit musk in their products? The word certainly doesn't sound sexy.

A key factor in the quality of a man's musky scent is diet. Just as with the taste of semen, a diet heavy in certain fruits can influence how a man's musk smells. And research reveals again that women respond more favorably to this fruity enhancement.

Some women are aroused by the idea of sex with a male partner who is newly returned from a jog, or light workout. This is a natural reaction to the chemicals in his sweat. Humans respond to pheromones just as do @nimals and insects. All guys who have masturbated know the change in the scent of their genitals as a result. It wouldn't surprise me if a guy encounters more favorable reaction from a female, whether out on a date, or while attending a swing party, if he spends a minute or two playing with himself just enough to achieve an erection, possibly to the pre-cum stage. Rubbing the testicles and perineum ( taint ) may be a good idea, too. Of course, be sure to wash your hands afterwards so as not to be too obnoxious about it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 1.34.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 1.34.35 AM.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 1.35.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 1.35.06 AM.png
    256.8 KB · Views: 1
Back