Do you like pussy tight or nice and used?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Crazylovers2, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Crazylovers2

Crazylovers2 New Member

Which do u like best?

2. Crazylovers2

Crazylovers2 New Member

I like it good and used. Best is after a goods night threesome, for about 3 days it'll stay nice and loose for easy access:)

3. satyr303

satyr303 Active Member

US
    I'll take pussy either way. Wet and loose is fun but a nice tight pussy wrapped around my cock is great!

markbear1 likes this.
  4. BBC for white GF

BBC for white GF Member

US
    Def used after a huge toy. The less I feel the more humiliated I feel and that really turns me on. Feeling inadequate to a big dildo is great and I can only imagine how it will be when it's a real BBC and my gf becomes addicted.

Min likes this.
  5. Isabel

Isabel Active Member

I'm a woman and I like my pussy tight.
    Well, the ones i'm eating out that is.
    I like mine stretched out around a nice big cock!

6. chocolate thunder

chocolate thunder Member

I love to have my dick "milked" preferably with her wet pussy lips wrapped around my dick

markbear1 and wanabecucked like this.
  7. Mandy and Brian

Mandy and Brian Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    i dont have much choice when i get it lol

markbear1 likes this.
  8. chocolate thunder

chocolate thunder Member

I like to think i am strengthening her kegel muscle as she squeezes when i pull and relax as i enter then squeeze as i pull... as a milking action..

eyespy07 likes this.
  9. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

Both. I like when it starts off as tight and, by the end of the night, it's sore, splayed open and full of my sperm.

10. calixto

calixto Well-Known Member Gold Member

Argentina
    Both of them When my wife and me have sex and she cums first, her pussy relaxes, so I ask her to wrap her legs around my body. With her long legs around me, I find the needed rub to close my orgasm.
    But if you're trying to ask is if I find my wife's pussy comfortable after she fucked with another guy, the question is more complicated. This simple idea had ever turned me on.
    She had broken up with Axel, her black boyfriend, some days before our relation ship began. The first time we had sex, I told her that it was a pleasure for me, put my dick in the same place where Axel had put his beauty black cock. Just imagining my wife's pussy had been penetrated, drilled and filled by a black guy like Axel, excited me in an incredible way!
    Axel had an incredible virility and he was a first class male. I ever told Susie that I wished watch them fucking in front of me.

#10 calixto, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
    wanabecucked likes this.
  11. innocentwife

innocentwife New Member

My wifes pussy was super tight. 43 and never had kids. Her boyfriend of the last 10 months is 8" and has been steadily stretching her out. I commented on it to her when I first suspected it and I could tell it turned her on (and subsequently began to turn me on).

Attached Files:

12. Min

Min New Member

i like my wifes pussy to be loose and used by her bbc dildo., until i can make it happen for real.

4her likes this.
  13. Blackmywife

Blackmywife New Member

I'm happy with either, but given the choice, nice and loose is best. It's not a humiliation thing (if you've read my prior posts, I'm certainly not into that). It's purely a matter of it feeling better to me.

14. dave0414

dave0414 New Member

US
    I prefer mine nice and lose after she us es her big black dildo.

15. Tampacuck

Tampacuck New Member

I like to feel how tight my wife's pussy is before she is with another man. It's even better after she comes back from taking his huge cock and being filled with his cum. I love how used and slick she feels.

markbear1 and EDcrheatme like this.