Do you like pussy tight or nice and used?

Def used after a huge toy. The less I feel the more humiliated I feel and that really turns me on. Feeling inadequate to a big dildo is great and I can only imagine how it will be when it's a real BBC and my gf becomes addicted.

Reactions: Min
Both of them When my wife and me have sex and she cums first, her pussy relaxes, so I ask her to wrap her legs around my body. With her long legs around me, I find the needed rub to close my orgasm.
But if you're trying to ask is if I find my wife's pussy comfortable after she fucked with another guy, the question is more complicated. This simple idea had ever turned me on.
She had broken up with Axel, her black boyfriend, some days before our relation ship began. The first time we had sex, I told her that it was a pleasure for me, put my dick in the same place where Axel had put his beauty black cock. Just imagining my wife's pussy had been penetrated, drilled and filled by a black guy like Axel, excited me in an incredible way!
Axel had an incredible virility and he was a first class male. I ever told Susie that I wished watch them fucking in front of me.

Last edited:
i like my wifes pussy to be loose and used by her bbc dildo., until i can make it happen for real.

I'm happy with either, but given the choice, nice and loose is best. It's not a humiliation thing (if you've read my prior posts, I'm certainly not into that). It's purely a matter of it feeling better to me.

Back