Do you let your slut fuck bareback?

How to ask the couple for the test and is it normal?
it's easy lol. During initial conversation/interview, the subject of a creampie 99.9% of the time comes up. I tell them that I don't play unprotected without the 3 of us getting tested and trading hard copy (paper) test results. Results have to be recent, no older than 7 days. If they decline and get offended, I thank them for their time and move on. But, if they agree to condoms, then the interview continues. There appears to be an aire of superiority with some couples. Like "the nerve of this negro to even think my beautiful white wife whom I have offered to share with him, may be carrying a disease!" My think is if she out here barebacking random men, I'm not taking any chances. SO, JUST ASK NICELY.

I let her fuck a guy bare twice with the same guy. He was another white guy that we explored the idea of a mmf threesome with. However it was dumb since she was fertile and he was ready to breed. Lucky for us his pull out game was on point. Now we have our ******* and the wife had her tubes burned so she's good to go now. She loves her creampies too. If I can get a BBC inside of her I know she's going all the way til the end. I want her to take his cum wherever she wants.

it's easy lol. During initial conversation/interview, the subject of a creampie 99.9% of the time comes up. I tell them that I don't play unprotected without the 3 of us getting tested and trading hard copy (paper) test results. Results have to be recent, no older than 7 days. If they decline and get offended, I thank them for their time and move on. But, if they agree to condoms, then the interview continues. There appears to be an aire of superiority with some couples. Like "the nerve of this negro to even think my beautiful white wife whom I have offered to share with him, may be carrying a disease!" My think is if she out here barebacking random men, I'm not taking any chances. SO, JUST ASK NICELY.
So true!

Back