Do you have children from your bull?

Woah, that's intense. My ******* is almost 1 year old now. We still hide our lifestyle because we are afraid of what might happen or what others might think. When asked, we tell them that my bf can't make children so we used a black donor because we wanted mixed. One of our acquaintances noticed that I kept meeting black men and she figured it out/guessed it and is keeping it secret for us now. She's the only person we told that we did it the natural way with the "donor". It's funny, when I was pregnant I too had days that I dated a lot of different black men, it did not matter anymore at that time.

Two from previous BBC lovers (possibly one of those from a gang bang when the condoms kept slipping off.) Yeah…

So we don’t know the the Bio dads, no problem, she wanted children from the strongest possible seed. So did I. We were one on that point.

When she did get pregnant, for a month or so, she went fuck crazy. She would disappear for days on end fucking guys in the jazz clubs downtown.

It seems funny now…but I was going a little nuts too!
Anyway…it’s all good. The ******* are great, grown and gone. And we never hid our lifestyle from them. (Sometimes that WAS a bit complicated to explain.)
im wondering how did the children adjust?..

Two from previous BBC lovers (possibly one of those from a gang bang when the condoms kept slipping off.) Yeah…

So we don’t know the the Bio dads, no problem, she wanted children from the strongest possible seed. So did I. We were one on that point.

When she did get pregnant, for a month or so, she went fuck crazy. She would disappear for days on end fucking guys in the jazz clubs downtown.

It seems funny now…but I was going a little nuts too!
Anyway…it’s all good. The ******* are great, grown and gone. And we never hid our lifestyle from them. (Sometimes that WAS a bit complicated to explain.)
Woah, that's intense. My ******* is almost 1 year old now. We still hide our lifestyle because we are afraid of what might happen or what others might think. When asked, we tell them that my bf can't make children so we used a black donor because we wanted mixed. One of our acquaintances noticed that I kept meeting black men and she figured it out/guessed it and is keeping it secret for us now. She's the only person we told that we did it the natural way with the "donor". It's funny, when I was pregnant I too had days that I dated a lot of different black men, it did not matter anymore at that time.

I love reading this. Hope families like these become more mainstream.

Meine Ex Frau wollte nach 2Kids von mir, nur noch Dickschwänze spüren!! !!!
Wir fingen An immer nach Kaiserslautern zu fahren wo es viele Schwarze gab.Sie war nachher so verrückt nach dem SEX mit ihren Black Man,dass Sie sogar ein Kind von ihnen wollte!!!!!Ich fand es OK aber leider wurde Sie nicht mehr schwanger.Auch später als Sie einen Weisen mit 20x6 heiratete wurde Sie nicht mehr Schwanger!!

Another option is to adopt a blk boy and later say you wanted to give him a blk sibling, to not feel alone.

I think many white cuckolds would be Very happy raising their wife and bulls babies. And I think relationships should be encouraged to start with white cucks and white single moms of mixed babies. Allow these fine women to carry on enjoyng future breedings with Black men ❤
I believe that I would but mine no longer can

Really? You hide it. I'm sure the baby will be successful and well adjusted. Whew

I think many white cuckolds would be Very happy raising their wife and bulls babies. And I think relationships should be encouraged to start with white cucks and white single moms of mixed babies. Allow these fine women to carry on enjoyng future breedings with Black men ❤
I seem to be attracted to girls with black boyfriends

Back