Do you fuck on the first meet?

For the majority of the time, it has been a meet/greet either with the couple or the female (restaurant, bar, parking lot, and even at Walmart). Once we establish some level of comfort and attraction, we find things flow easier. As to fucking on the first meet, yes. If there is chemistry after the meet/greet, why not. Some husbands are up to joining, and some sit/watch/take pics or fetch snacks/drinks while I ravish the wife.

For the majority of the time, it has been a meet/greet either with the couple or the female (restaurant, bar, parking lot, and even at Walmart).

Parking lot or Walmart, time conservation! Many times, couples meeting single guys just want an idea that you're not "crazy" or anything like that. This guy has a great angle in that if you are just meeting for a "let me see you in person", it shouldn't require a 5 course meal or an entire evening. I used to tell the Mrs. we should meet other couples at the beer bar at Whole Foods. If it's not a match, at least we get our grocery shopping done!

Parking lot or Walmart, time conservation! Many times, couples meeting single guys just want an idea that you're not "crazy" or anything like that. This guy has a great angle in that if you are just meeting for a "let me see you in person", it shouldn't require a 5 course meal or an entire evening. I used to tell the Mrs. we should meet other couples at the beer bar at Whole Foods. If it's not a match, at least we get our grocery shopping done!
Agreed. And yes, if there is no chemistry after meeting in a grocery store, you can carry on with other house hold duties. Time conservation. :)

How long does it take you to put a couple at ease?
Somewhere between 5 to 10 minutes. I compliment the wife, hold a conversation with both (cannot ignore the husband; he needs to feel engaged and involved), chat about general vanilla topics at first, and then move to a discussion of their ground rules. What has worked for me in the past include being well dressed, smelling well (women love a clean and showered man, mild cologne, deodorant etc), and ability to hold both a vanilla and naughty conversation. It has also worked when I engage BOTH so no party feels left out.

What works for you? How do you determine if the guy is someone you will be fucking in the next 30 minutes?

Somewhere between 5 to 10 minutes. I compliment the wife, hold a conversation with both (cannot ignore the husband; he needs to feel engaged and involved), chat about general vanilla topics at first, and then move to a discussion of their ground rules. What has worked for me in the past include being well dressed, smelling well (women love a clean and showered man, mild cologne, deodorant etc), and ability to hold both a vanilla and naughty conversation. It has also worked when I engage BOTH so no party feels left out.

What works for you? How do you determine if the guy is someone you will be fucking in the next 30 minutes?

Well for us it’s a little more difficult. We’re a couple seeking other couples, both couples must have BBC (I have my own won’t settle for anything less). We’re both straight so finding another couple ready for the BBC get down can prove to be difficult.

If we meet a like minded couple, it only takes a conversation to see how he speaks to me and more importantly how he speaks to his own woman. If we like what we see both mentally and physically, then it’s on :qos:

We like to grab a cocktail/beverage when meeting potential playmates when in a public setting. That 15 minutes of talking with someone in person either solidifies that you've identified mutual playmate(s) and they feel reciprocal or your instinct was wrong and the meeting shouldn't progress any further.

For those of you who meet people on BtoW, do you play on the first meet or is it a social testing of the waters?
Short answer... YES.

In my experience when a woman contacted me she was ready to fuck.
My 'first meet' usually consists of texts and chats, flirting, sexting, etc...
Which is why I personally always insist on talking to the woman of a couple. I can't plan meetings with a guy. I have to establish a rapport with the woman. That's just ME.

The flirting and chemistry starts with talks, sexting, sharing naughty photos, selfies, etc...

In most (all) of my experience, by the time we are face to face not a lot of time was spent talking.
The members I met here we went directly to the fun.
One met me at a motel after work.
One started at a bar and then to the hotel.
One gave me the direct invite to their home.
Another invited me to her house (still ongoing) :)

Short answer... YES.

The flirting and chemistry starts with talks, sexting, sharing naughty photos, selfies, etc...

In most (all) of my experience, by the time we are face to face not a lot of time was spent talking.
The members I met here we went directly to the fun.
One met me at a motel after work.
One started at a bar and then to the hotel.
One gave me the direct invite to their home.
Another invited me to her house (still ongoing) :)

Sites like BtoW are great for making the meet as an introduction, then moving to FaceTime or K I K for real time interaction. Most that make it past this step are ready for the get down and not dragging their feet in uncertainty.

Sites like BtoW are great for making the meet as an introduction, then moving to FaceTime or K I K for real time interaction. Most that make it past this step are ready for the get down and not dragging their feet in uncertainty.
True! This is a great platform for discussions and sharing ideas, photos, stories.

Short answer... YES.

In my experience when a woman contacted me she was ready to fuck.

Also to mention is whom a person is interacting with. Bulls like @BBCnATX don’t strike me as the type that a curious (kinda) wife would message. Wives that are ready will connect directly (not through their husbands) to show that they’re the real deal.

Back