Do you fuck husbands friends?

Some of the best fun and best sex had been with friends of my husband and yes he know all about it . The first time was with his very best friend he grow up and went to school with .He was the first one and my first threesome.. Then a few months later i stop by after work when i walk in it was hubby my boyfriend at the time his room mate and a friend of his from work they had been drinking most of the day well the night ended with with me having sex with all three of them..

Some of the best fun and best sex had been with friends of my husband and yes he know all about it . The first time was with his very best friend he grow up and went to school with .He was the first one and my first threesome.. Then a few months later i stop by after work when i walk in it was hubby my boyfriend at the time his room mate and a friend of his from work they had been drinking most of the day well the night ended with with me having sex with all three of them..
Wow. Thats hot af .

I was a hotwife for ten years before i went black only, and i had sex with almost all of my husbands single friends :p
Some of his friends even stayed single for years because they had all the sex they could wish for, and i wouldn't let guys be unfaithful with me anyway, only the single guys could play.
wow. so how many of his friends got to enjoy fucking you when you were a hotwife?

My wife was in a long term relationship with my best friend before we got together.

we don’t really talk about it, but there was definitely a cross over where she was still occasionally sleeping with him after they broke up and she started dating me.

so when we came to explore this lifestyle it made perfect sense to ask him to help us.

they already had really strong sexual chemistry and had already done everything together so it was an easy match.
Plus it felt very ‘safe’

the only downside was that he was much better in bed than me - which was tough on my ego, but hey - this is why we do this, right?

Do you fuck your husband's friends?
Yes, I did last year on a vacation with the husband of a friendly couple of us. He has fucked my brain out in the hotel spa while his wife and my husband chilled with the ******* on the beach.
Du geile Sau, wie hat er Dich im Spa dann genommen? Von hinten hart und unerbittlich? So wie Du es brauchst? Hast Du ihn danach nochmal getroffen für den geilen Fick?

Do you fuck your husband's friends? If so, does your husband know? Does his friends know your husband knows? How is it in a social setting with your husband and his friends? Is it awkward?

Or better yet, brother in law?

(Doesnt have to be "husband", can be boyfriend)
Have you ever heard the phrase "dont crap where you eat?" This applies to this question.

We tried before, on a couple of occasions. First we thought loosen him up with a couple of drinks and my wife heavy flirting h. Honestly I think it freaked him out and he split. The second we set up a dinner and drinks night and it didn't end up happening. Prob for the best though since word gets around pretty quick at my work. It is still a hot fantasy though, the service guys or my boss having their way with her. Seeing them knowing they were balls deep in my wife

Back