Do you fuck husbands friends?

Thats how it should be. Wife fucked by a real man while husband is at work.
Men come by and fuck me all the time when my hubby's at work!My husband could never imagine how many black men cum in my mouth and fill my belly while he's at work!Sometimes I have gangbangs and my pussy is raw and full of cum when my husband gets home and crawls in bed next to me!Ever since that first thick,hard black guy,my husbands friend from work came home with hubby and while my husband was in the shower his buddy grabbed me and put me on our kitchen counter and fucked me hard and so deep,he was so hard and I know he wanted to hurt me so I would'nt forget and OMG he did,his cock slammed my cervix hard and he came directly against my cervix and I cried out as he seeded my pussy!!! I was fertile and so sure he got me pregnant!My husband came out of the shower and had no idea that his friend just destroyed my pussy and put his baby in me!Soon his friend got himself on day shift and my hubby was on night shift so his buddy started comming by and fucking the ******* outa me and I didnt care that he was breeding me full of potent black baby seed night after night,it hurt so fucking good and I wanted it!After a month of him nailing me I was pregnant and my belly was growing and my husband thought it was his,but after 3 mos.I miscarried.His friend started bringing his boys with him and now I have a black boyfriend,D and even a couple guys who pimp me and turn me out to other black guys!My husband caught his work buddy fucking me one night and his buddy yelled and told him to get out so he could cum in me and my husband got out and closed the door and his friend put his cum in me and told my husband that Im black owned and him and his friends would have me whenever they want and my little dicked white hubby just said ok and they take me whenever they like,even in my bed and my husband just lets them and he can hear them fucking me and cumming in me as I cry out!They come and take me out and my husband just says"have a good night"they take me to party's and share me with they friends,they take me to gangbang party's and get me high and then they pile on me and fuck the ******* outa me!My husband knows they fuck me but he has no idea how they use me beyond my limits or how many fine black men cum in his wifes pussy!I love it!!!

Yeah I wont stop,its way too good!!!My husband drives off for work and 5 minutes later my strong,hot black stud shows up and we kiss passionately and he fucks the ******* outa me and cums so deep and hard I cry out LOUD!!!!!
. 5 minutes cutting it close but we see neighborhood wives with visitors in the mornings with husbands at work. Need to be careful with too many different cars too as sometimes police will begin to take notice thinking there are ******* or ******* happening. Also see "visitors" in the evenings when the husbands are home. Also see the husbands bringing "friends" to "visit" with the wives too.

Men come by and fuck me all the time when my hubby's at work!My husband could never imagine how many black men cum in my mouth and fill my belly while he's at work!Sometimes I have gangbangs and my pussy is raw and full of cum when my husband gets home and crawls in bed next to me!Ever since that first thick,hard black guy,my husbands friend from work came home with hubby and while my husband was in the shower his buddy grabbed me and put me on our kitchen counter and fucked me hard and so deep,he was so hard and I know he wanted to hurt me so I would'nt forget and OMG he did,his cock slammed my cervix hard and he came directly against my cervix and I cried out as he seeded my pussy!!! I was fertile and so sure he got me pregnant!My husband came out of the shower and had no idea that his friend just destroyed my pussy and put his baby in me!Soon his friend got himself on day shift and my hubby was on night shift so his buddy started comming by and fucking the ******* outa me and I didnt care that he was breeding me full of potent black baby seed night after night,it hurt so fucking good and I wanted it!After a month of him nailing me I was pregnant and my belly was growing and my husband thought it was his,but after 3 mos.I miscarried.His friend started bringing his boys with him and now I have a black boyfriend,D and even a couple guys who pimp me and turn me out to other black guys!My husband caught his work buddy fucking me one night and his buddy yelled and told him to get out so he could cum in me and my husband got out and closed the door and his friend put his cum in me and told my husband that Im black owned and him and his friends would have me whenever they want and my little dicked white hubby just said ok and they take me whenever they like,even in my bed and my husband just lets them and he can hear them fucking me and cumming in me as I cry out!They come and take me out and my husband just says"have a good night"they take me to party's and share me with they friends,they take me to gangbang party's and get me high and then they pile on me and fuck the ******* outa me!My husband knows they fuck me but he has no idea how they use me beyond my limits or how many fine black men cum in his wifes pussy!I love it!!!
. Been there with susan during her. " peak" years when she was fucking lots of black guys and her master was pimping her out to all his friends. Not much a husband can do once this starts accept wait it out. Over time , the black men move on to the next white wife and so on. Then the wife settles down to several regular black bulls but she always has need for black cock

I fuck my husbands friends all the time and he does not know!3 of them are black and 2 are white.One time we went camping with all of them and we got my husband ******* and when he ******* I got in their tent and all 5 of them fucked me all night long!!!!Each one of them fuck me behind my husbands back on a very regular basis!Plus I have many regular black lovers that my husband does know about!
Hope can join that five friends

I was married about a year I was 17 my landlord brother was putting a new roof on my house and he kept coming inside and teasing and playing around with me I have only been with my husband and it felt good teasing him and we ended up in my bed making love most of the day I will never regret doing that it was just the one time as him and his wife left the next day to go back home I never told my husband

My best friend was dying to fuck my wife for a long time. He always teased and joked with her about it, but never seriously considered it could happen because he was married to an close family member of hers...though it didn’t stop him from coming on to her all the time. One night, the 3 of us were partying together and things got carried away. He wound up fucking her twice that night, and I fucked her once. It was the only guy she had fucked, other than me, since we married.

I was a hotwife for ten years before i went black only, and i had sex with almost all of my husbands single friends :p
Some of his friends even stayed single for years because they had all the sex they could wish for, and i wouldn't let guys be unfaithful with me anyway, only the single guys could play.
damn woww can i asking if yu know how many men you have had??or yu loose the number,i guess more than 30??

Back