Do you fuck husbands friends?

I have several the husband knows I do the friends for the most part do not know that he knows
Maybe the hottest thing I read today I can imagine the humiliation as they kept it a secret. Knowing every run to the store you sent him on you were fucking. Or have him call as You give head. Watch the Bulls excitement as You continue the blow job and talk. Sexy LIFE

Husband here. One of the rules my wife and I agreed to when we started was that she would never fuck my friends, her friends or either of our coworkers. It has worked well.

i bet you get MORE than your share of attention! the other girls are jealous and the guys wanna fuck you any time you go out in public. give me a hit of where i can find some more of your posts, cuz all i get is the 'oops...' page when i go to your home page. ;)
I don't know about joulus women. I'm very plan girl next door like. Most wouldn't know I have a really naughty side until we talk a bit. Hubby's friends only know because I have flashed them to get the ball rolling.

look here's the reality of the situation.
ladies if you have black male friends they should all know what you feel like and if they don't you need to make it clear that they can fuck you if they want to. that it's part of the perks for having a white girl as a friend.
fellas all of your black friends should know that if they pull their cock out and your girl is there she is going to put it in her and that you don't just approve but encourage it.
I'm not saying to go get black friends specifically for this purpose, but when you have one be a good friend and a good wife or husband.
your friend has already checked her out and imagined her fucked, she has already thought about his dick and making him com and the husband has already imagined his wife with another guy. so just go with it

look here's the reality of the situation.
ladies if you have black male friends they should all know what you feel like and if they don't you need to make it clear that they can fuck you if they want to. that it's part of the perks for having a white girl as a friend.
fellas all of your black friends should know that if they pull their cock out and your girl is there she is going to put it in her and that you don't just approve but encourage it.
I'm not saying to go get black friends specifically for this purpose, but when you have one be a good friend and a good wife or husband.
your friend has already checked her out and imagined her fucked, she has already thought about his dick and making him com and the husband has already imagined his wife with another guy. so just go with it
That is how it would be with my bbc friends

That is how it would be with my bbc friends
Well my fiance knows that if our friends are around or we go out to meet someone new she is expected to be touchy feely and hang on them and to let them be the same with her. . To be ready to show off her tits if asked and be Ready to give them some pussy too.
It's not unusual to see her sitting on someones lap no panties with someone's hands on her tits. She said That she gave herself to black men to use for pleasure. So she knows what's expected of her. She loves it too. In Fact sexually black guys take priority even over me. I've been in the middle of fuckin her and someone will say they are on their way or just come in and she makes me stop to deal with them. Yes she fucks my friends if she didn't I'd leave her.
When it comes
To our black friends yes she's my girl but it's their pussy ass etc as much as mine

Back