Do you beat off while watching your wife get it from another guy?

Hubby strokes carefully until his turn if he didn't fuck me first. He is careful to keep it as hard as possible without going over. It seems like an art form to make it work in the right sequence. That said, I love to watch him masturbate. There are times, say before ******* or after waking that if we can't have sex for whatever reason he will go ahead and get it done on his own. I can do it on my own, why not him?! It is truly fun to watch.
I had an ex that use to love to watch me stroke myself. After lots of fucking I would love to finish by stroking myself while she sat on my face. She loved the thought of me cumming while licking her pussy and she would orgasm a couple times on my face while anticipating me cumming. I always tried to hold out as long as possible because I love licking pussy and wanted her to get as much pleasure as possible but it was so hot for me it was tough. I almost always exploded like a Saturn rocket lol.

I pretty much stay fully clothed now when I watch. If she wants me to lay under her and lick his balls and cock while they fuck I may take my shirt off but leave my pants on. I still to this day after seeing this literally 1,000 of times, get so horned up if I stroke my dick even a bit I cum. She’s tried touching and playing with my dick while I lay under her but I have to reach down and take her hand off my dick to keep from cumming so just found it easier to enjoy keeping my cock covered.

When I’m in chastity, I’m stripped naked by her and made to watch the whole time standing their nude. Really was embarrassing when she started converting friends as when they are over I’m out in chastity if not already and damn, even before the bulls show up she has me get naked in front of her female friends to show them and has me serve them wine or cocktails of choice. Now, when they show up, I answer the door already naked, sometimes wife puts a little butler bow tie on my neck and makes sure when I open the front door to let them in, I stand right in the doorway and open it wide so if any neighbors are out; they can see me although our neighbors house is over 150 yards away. I’m pretty sure though most our neighbors are aware my wife is fucking black men from all the black men that stop by for head and pussy all the time for so many years and park right in our driveway and walk right up to the front door.
Lucky man right here.

Not anymore because i'm caged. Plus, Mistress usually doesn't even let me in the room with Her and Her Bull. But my first ever cuck-session involved me kneeling on the living room floor (clothed) while i listened to my then wife getting relentlessly fucked by Her Bull. I was astounded how aroused i was just to listen. Ordinarily, i don't often cum more than once a day. But that night, during what was probably a forty minute session, i managed to shoot off twice in my pants, with hardly any physical stimulation, that's how totally excited i was. On top of that, when we got home, after have me clean Her out, i was rock hard again.

Yeah. Thanks to the OP for his description, that got me in the mood.

If I am going to watch, stripping down when they do would be confusing. . it's not a 3some. But at some point, watching is going give little dick a hardon. It is helpful to bring it out then. so that they see I'm into it, and let them comment if they want to . . sometimes this adds to the bull's enjoying and self-confidence, which of course makes everything better.

I do have to pace myself and go easy. This is when mastrubation really feels good. That which one wanted to happen yet should not be happening, is going down before your eyes. They may be laughing at me but they damn well know that makes it all. for them and me, even better and sexier.

But, inevitably, seeing my wife taken will overpower me, and I will be shaking, squeezing my balls, fighting off the inevitable, but yet the final jerking motions kick in, as white shoots or either oozes out over and past my hand. All kinds of gloriousness explodes in my brain. It . . Is embarrassing on the level that: my very amorous wife and another person are close by, yet all I need, my only lover, all I get is my hand.

But omg does it feel good. And if he isnt close to his yet, then they will probably be laughing at me . . I don't know why, but that is such a good feeling too . . I have wondered why . . I suppose the obvious is I have been conditioned, to whatever is happening while I am having that great release, would tend to fetishize it for me?
What do you think?

Yeah. Thanks to the OP for his description, that got me in the mood.

If I am going to watch, stripping down when they do would be confusing. . it's not a 3some. But at some point, watching is going give little dick a hardon. It is helpful to bring it out then. so that they see I'm into it, and let them comment if they want to . . sometimes this adds to the bull's enjoying and self-confidence, which of course makes everything better.

I do have to pace myself and go easy. This is when mastrubation really feels good. That which one wanted to happen yet should not be happening, is going down before your eyes. They may be laughing at me but they damn well know that makes it all. for them and me, even better and sexier.

But, inevitably, seeing my wife taken will overpower me, and I will be shaking, squeezing my balls, fighting off the inevitable, but yet the final jerking motions kick in, as white shoots or either oozes out over and past my hand. All kinds of gloriousness explodes in my brain. It . . Is embarrassing on the level that: my very amorous wife and another person are close by, yet all I need, my only lover, all I get is my hand.

But omg does it feel good. And if he isnt close to his yet, then they will probably be laughing at me . . I don't know why, but that is such a good feeling too . . I have wondered why . . I suppose the obvious is I have been conditioned, to whatever is happening while I am having that great release, would tend to fetishize it for me?
What do you think?
It's SO hot when you 'spill', sometimes uncontrollably, in front of The Bull and you Partner. i don't get to enjoy it anymore as my Mistress sights little 'accidents' like that as one of the reasons She keeps me in chastity. But i agree that it's a wonderful feeling after you've cum in front of them, especially if it's early on in the proceedings and neither on of Them have even cum yet. Just more proof that you're not really a man at all.

Like everything, this all,depends on your status, interest, and the message you are teaching and enforcing. Used to be, husbands at our parties used to,participate with the other wives right along the bbc royalty, but who the fuck wants to see white guys fucking? So, i made that a rule. No pussy for white guys. Then, I realized that I didn’t want any of the wives wasting even a moments glance at their husbands white cock or any white cock for that matter. So, now, to show what I’ve come to think is proper and total respect for bbc and for our wives, no white cock can be seen or considered or touched or given a ******* about. It’s bbc and their pussies, that’s who this is for…far as we are concerned.

Like everything, this all,depends on your status, interest, and the message you are teaching and enforcing. Used to be, husbands at our parties used to,participate with the other wives right along the bbc royalty, but who the fuck wants to see white guys fucking? So, i made that a rule. No pussy for white guys. Then, I realized that I didn’t want any of the wives wasting even a moments glance at their husbands white cock or any white cock for that matter. So, now, to show what I’ve come to think is proper and total respect for bbc and for our wives, no white cock can be seen or considered or touched or given a ******* about. It’s bbc and their pussies, that’s who this is for…far as we are concerned.
As it should be 🤩 Kings and Princesses

As it should be 🤩 Kings and Princesses
agreed. Otherwise, if you pull your white cock out when your girl has BBC to enjoy, you're being selfish. It's not about you if you're taking this serious. She and her black lovers aren't there to put on a show for you. Grow up. The night is for big black cock to enjoy married white pussy, period. But if you DO want to be involved in some way, I damn sure understand it, but do it by saying (for example) "Sir, please pound her with your black cock as deep as you can, she wants to feel the bruise you leave for a week"

agreed. Otherwise, if you pull your white cock out when your girl has BBC to enjoy, you're being selfish. It's not about you if you're taking this serious. She and her black lovers aren't there to put on a show for you. Grow up. The night is for big black cock to enjoy married white pussy, period. But if you DO want to be involved in some way, I damn sure understand it, but do it by saying (for example) "Sir, please pound her with your black cock as deep as you can, she wants to feel the bruise you leave for a week"
Definitely i always want her to be sexually satisfied 🥰 and he should feel free to breed her if he desires 💋❤️

The total honest, not spank-bank bullshit answer?
Yes. I do.
And it's because it will be the only way I get off that night.
Yes, we PLAY with sex denial and all that, but we are not a sexless couple.
However, the guy she does play with is going to leave her very sore and tired. She is not having sex with me after for a few days. So yes, I jerk off watching them.
If there's no "reward" in it for me, why would I be in it?

The total honest, not spank-bank bullshit answer?
Yes. I do.
And it's because it will be the only way I get off that night.
Yes, we PLAY with sex denial and all that, but we are not a sexless couple.
However, the guy she does play with is going to leave her very sore and tired. She is not having sex with me after for a few days. So yes, I jerk off watching them.
If there's no "reward" in it for me, why would I be in it?
Absolutely right

Back