Do you beat off while watching your wife get it from another guy?

"WOW" That is
I have to jerk off watching my wife and her bull because if I don't I get blue balls real bad. I sometimes cum two or three times watching them fuck.
Me too and I am always in a spot so not to distract my girlfriend while she's in the throes of passion. It's unbelievable how excited they are about each other all the noises she makes she screams she yells she swears f****** f****** give me that big dick, she climaxes over and over again she's soaking wet the bed soaking wet.

I would if my wife would unlock me
You know in the beginning back the early 1990s I guess I really wanted to be caged but my wife didn't want anything to do with that. She believed the reason that we were in to this lifestyle was that we could both experience some of the most exciting sexual experience we could ever have. She would encourage me to jerk off because that's how she seen me not as a man capable of satisfying her with my tiny little useless penis, she would say you and my little jerk off and that's all you should ever do with that little penis no woman wants less than 4 in that comes within a minute not to mention your girth looks like it might be as thick as a size D battery at the most. Sure enough she measured me and measured a size d battery and they were both right on a whole 4 inches in circumference. Her perfect size in girth is six and a half or seven plus. So she decided early on that I would just have to learn to control myself and not jerk off my little penis without permission. She always rewarded me when I behave myself or she'd punish me and deny me to even be able to watch or listen if I ever jerked it out of turn without permission I learned very quickly, of course corporal punishment like the paddle would help you to progress very quickly.

My husband jerks off constantly while he's watching, when he's not taking pictures that is.
View attachment 6923383
When people ask, why do you allow your wife or girlfriend to have other men sexually ? I say I really don't have a choice or any say about it one way or the other. I don't have to allow her, she is going to do what she wants to do to be satisfied and I am going to do what ever she tells me to do. When you have a little pee pee like his, you don't get to call the shots.

My wife is Gabrielle Santini! Hell yes nothing better!

Attachments

• IMG_0737.jpeg
    IMG_0737.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0736.jpeg
    IMG_0736.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0736.jpeg
    IMG_0736.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0737.jpeg
    IMG_0737.jpeg