Do you beat off while watching your wife get it from another guy?

absolutely hubby beats off while watching me get fucked. I insist he does. it turns me on.
That is the only way I am allowed to ejaculate since she had her first Black Man May of 2015. I am very content and extremely sexually aroused when she and her lover of 5 years invite me in the bedroom to serve them in many different ways and when I am done I am in the corner jerking my little pee pee off.

My hotwives perspective on this is one I had t previously thought of nor read about before but has become a RULE for us and for any party we host or co host. The priority focus of a party is for our wives to have a safe, comfortable, upbeat, no pressure setting to let their hair down, to let their panties down, and to properly worship the amazin BBC men we know in south Florida, but to also be properly fucked by big black cock.husbands of course are invited, but if my girl is deep,throating a bbc, and while other girls are doing the same, the last thing they want to see is white cock even if it’s in the corner of the room. So , I say, to properly show respect for our girls feeling free and enjoying bbc and only bbc, and out of respect for the superior black men and black cock our girls go,wild for, o white cock can be seen or pulled out or cared about for those few hours of bbc loving. So, at our party, men, keep your pants on, don’t shout out goofy instructions, keep your eye on your girl to be sure she’s doing ok, but otherwise be cool, quiet, respectful. I can easily arrange a private cuckold session for you, your girl, and a favorite bbc, you can jack off then, but that’s an aside thing.

This question is for real people. Please don't respond if you're a fake ... thanks
Do you beat off while watching your wife have sex?
We enjoy semi-regular visits with a guy we know. It's not cuck at all, we take turns doing her. I'll be sitting watching them and my dick is HARD. It's difficult not to stroke. One night they were going at pretty hot, I was stroking slowly. I guess I gave it one too many, I felt it about to happen, stopped stroking but it was too late. It wasn't even a good cum. They didn't notice.
One night we were messing around, wife was giving him head...damn hot to watch her swallow...this time she wanted to watch him cum. She's blowing him, he's close, she starts with her hand, he shot 5 or 6 big squirts really high, we all kinda laughed but it was very hot. Different night, he's on her going at it pretty good. I'm pumping myself. He starts to cum, that made me cum, wife was looking right at me. Was embarrassing but wife liked it.
When we do this with him it's exciting to see him watch us with a firm hard-on.
Yes I love to jack off watching my wife fuck other men, I am usually a part of the play but it is such a turn on to what her fuck a black man or men that I will often jack off and just let them keep fucking, knowing I will get my turn to clean up and fuck her.

Back