Do you beat off while watching your wife get it from another guy?

Loridan

Couple
This question is for real people. Please don't respond if you're a fake ... thanks
Do you beat off while watching your wife have sex?
We enjoy semi-regular visits with a guy we know. It's not cuck at all, we take turns doing her. I'll be sitting watching them and my dick is HARD. It's difficult not to stroke. One night they were going at pretty hot, I was stroking slowly. I guess I gave it one too many, I felt it about to happen, stopped stroking but it was too late. It wasn't even a good cum. They didn't notice.
One night we were messing around, wife was giving him head...damn hot to watch her swallow...this time she wanted to watch him cum. She's blowing him, he's close, she starts with her hand, he shot 5 or 6 big squirts really high, we all kinda laughed but it was very hot. Different night, he's on her going at it pretty good. I'm pumping myself. He starts to cum, that made me cum, wife was looking right at me. Was embarrassing but wife liked it.
When we do this with him it's exciting to see him watch us with a firm hard-on.

Last edited:
Hubby strokes carefully until his turn if he didn't fuck me first. He is careful to keep it as hard as possible without going over. It seems like an art form to make it work in the right sequence. That said, I love to watch him masturbate. There are times, say before sleep or after waking that if we can't have sex for whatever reason he will go ahead and get it done on his own. I can do it on my own, why not him?! It is truly fun to watch.

The first time I did, my wife's bull insisted that I use her dildo.
He had me squat down on it and ride it while I watched.
Even though I was embarrassed, it didn't take long for me to cum,
especially with wifey encouraging me to "spill my seed".

Her bull laughed but then glared at me and told me to "get out of the room."

This question is for real people. Please don't respond if you're a fake ... thanks
Do you beat off while watching your wife have sex?
We enjoy semi-regular visits with a guy we know. It's not cuck at all, we take turns doing her. I'll be sitting watching them and my dick is HARD. It's difficult not to stroke. One night they were going at pretty hot, I was stroking slowly. I guess I gave it one too many, I felt it about to happen, stopped stroking but it was too late. It wasn't even a good cum. They didn't notice. One night we were messing around, wife was giving him head...damn hot to watch her swallow...this time she wanted to watch him cum. She's blowing him, he's close, she starts with her hand, he shot 5 or 6 big squirts really high, we all kinda laughed but it was very hot. Different night, he's on her going at it pretty good. I'm pumping myself. He starts to cut, that ade me cum, wife was looking right at me. Was embarrassing but wife liked it.
When we do this with him it's exciting to see him watch us with a firm hard-on.
Yes and i take as much video as possible

Back