Do you beat off while watching your wife get it from another guy?

Slow jack if I'm lucky enough to be in the room. I try not to cum, though, so I can be hard for her later on. When we were younger, I'd almost always jack and cum watching her. She encouraged it, got off on watching me cum as she was fucked, but I learned to slow down and prolong the enjoyment. Soon enough she was solo with her guy and I was able to pace myself until she came home in the morning.

I always enjoyed reclaiming her after her bull leaves.

But last week when I visited. I pulled my cock out of the fly of my pajamas and whacked it some while her took from behind.

When he pulled out of her pussy she had that familiar gape so I started fingering her bulging G spot. She almost came and shrieked. I asked if she was ready for more (‘cause, consent) and slipped inside. This was essentially throwing a hotdog down a hallway but she liked the tickle I gave and started orgasming. Her bull loved and and asked if he could have another go after I came. And so we did her back to back.

We’ve discussed it and are def going to do it that way the next time.

I always enjoyed reclaiming her after her bull leaves.

But last week when I visited. I pulled my cock out of the fly of my pajamas and whacked it some while her took from behind.

When he pulled out of her pussy she had that familiar gape so I started fingering her bulging G spot. She almost came and shrieked. I asked if she was ready for more (‘cause, consent) and slipped inside. This was essentially throwing a hotdog down a hallway but she liked the tickle I gave and started orgasming. Her bull loved and and asked if he could have another go after I came. And so we did her back to back.

We’ve discussed it and are def going to do it that way the next time.
Love reclaiming my wife as well. I'm fairly thick myself. Never had her so stretched yet though I couldn't feel her yet though other than big toys though

That's how we roll now. We've done it quite a few times with our friend, we're all comfy with each other. She's very slippery after he's done, too slick really but she's so turned on. She fucks me so damn hot after he finishes. He watches us, that gets him hard again pretty quick, he starts with her again after I let it go. She absolutely loves the sex she's getting. It's a fun night for us.

That's how we roll now. We've done it quite a few times with our friend, we're all comfy with each other. She's very slippery after he's done, too slick really but she's so turned on. She fucks me so damn hot after he finishes. He watches us, that gets him hard again pretty quick, he starts with her again after I let it go. She absolutely loves the sex she's getting. It's a fun night for us.
Ideally I’d like for he and I both to cum in her twice. He’s almost half my age so I’m hoping he can hit it that third time.

Ideally I’d like for he and I both to cum in her twice. He’s almost half my age so I’m hoping he can hit it that third time.
A typical night for us is twice each for him and me. There's been nights he's done 3 and 4, I've done 3 a few nights. Our routine does change. Now it's kinda him first, I start with her right after, she is turned on like crazy. They lay there and kiss till he's hard, dosent take long. Second round we swap back and forth a lot, she absolutely loves it. We continue till one of us cums then other guy goes till he gets off. We lay there chatting till he's ready to leave. Wife always walks him to the door, last few visits they bang another round out in the livingroom without me. I'm good with it. She's horny as fuck for days after and we have a lot of sex.

A typical night for us is twice each for him and me. There's been nights he's done 3 and 4, I've done 3 a few nights. Our routine does change. Now it's kinda him first, I start with her right after, she is turned on like crazy. They lay there and kiss till he's hard, dosent take long. Second round we swap back and forth a lot, she absolutely loves it. We continue till one of us cums then other guy goes till he gets off. We lay there chatting till he's ready to leave. Wife always walks him to the door, last few visits they bang another round out in the livingroom without me. I'm good with it. She's horny as fuck for days after and we have a lot of sex.
There is nothing like seeing and hearing your wife getting pleasured.

This question is for real people. Please don't respond if you're a fake ... thanks
Do you beat off while watching your wife have sex?
We enjoy semi-regular visits with a guy we know. It's not cuck at all, we take turns doing her. I'll be sitting watching them and my dick is HARD. It's difficult not to stroke. One night they were going at pretty hot, I was stroking slowly. I guess I gave it one too many, I felt it about to happen, stopped stroking but it was too late. It wasn't even a good cum. They didn't notice.
One night we were messing around, wife was giving him head...damn hot to watch her swallow...this time she wanted to watch him cum. She's blowing him, he's close, she starts with her hand, he shot 5 or 6 big squirts really high, we all kinda laughed but it was very hot. Different night, he's on her going at it pretty good. I'm pumping myself. He starts to cum, that made me cum, wife was looking right at me. Was embarrassing but wife liked it.
When we do this with him it's exciting to see him watch us with a firm hard-on.
Love this and I'm still waiting to see my girl cumming on another guys cock and then cum in her mouth while she is cumming

Back