Do women like it when a man they are with knows how to eat pussy?

For ever since meeting my husband I have come demand that my pussy be eaten before any penetration.
And I insist my wife allow me the pleasure of worshiping her beautiful cunt with my mouth every time we fuck--sometimes before penetration, sometimes after she's had a few orgasms, sometimes after I've cum inside her. She tastes sooo wonderful, smells sooo wonderful, and cums soooo hard on my face.
I'm addicted to eating her!

Nothing against jerking off on the face. Actually it's a good look, but I enjoy if she swallows. I like women who enjoy tasting the flavor, plus less clean up.
She swallow every drop, but sometimes wants a dirty picture of cum on her face, tits, ass, pussy. How can I refuse?

And I insist my wife allow me the pleasure of worshiping her beautiful cunt with my mouth every time we fuck--sometimes before penetration, sometimes after she's had a few orgasms, sometimes after I've cum inside her. She tastes sooo wonderful, smells sooo wonderful, and cums soooo hard on my face.
I'm addicted to eating her!
Sounds like a good deal, it's the Pleasure Principle.

Was just wondering is being good at eating pussy considered an alpha male thing or is it looked down as being a beta male......Personally i love to eat pussy of all the girls i have been with it has a different kind of reaction from their bodies as compared to penetration....I love it how i tame a woman by just eating her out

What do you ladies think of it?And do share your experience when it was the first time a man buried his head between your legs :)
Is this a serious question? lol
Was just wondering is being good at eating pussy considered an alpha male thing or is it looked down as being a beta male......Personally i love to eat pussy of all the girls i have been with it has a different kind of reaction from their bodies as compared to penetration....I love it how i tame a woman by just eating her out

What do you ladies think of it?And do share your experience when it was the first time a man buried his head between your legs :)
is this a real question? lol jk I don’t think there’s been a time I’ve had sex that I’m not being licked on. Lol my husband pinned me down the other to where I couldn’t move and just flicks his tongue on my clit. It feels like I’m being tickled. It’s super hot! And he loves doing it!!! I would just consider a man who enjoys eating it a bonus. I kinda think if you don’t eat it your pretty lame in bed. ‍♀️

I know for certain I am the best at eating her of all the ones who have done it she says "your tongue is best "

Is this a serious question? lol

is this a real question? lol jk I don’t think there’s been a time I’ve had sex that I’m not being licked on. Lol my husband pinned me down the other to where I couldn’t move and just flicks his tongue on my clit. It feels like I’m being tickled. It’s super hot! And he loves doing it!!! I would just consider a man who enjoys eating it a bonus. I kinda think if you don’t eat it your pretty lame in bed. ‍♀️
I agree...if im/ or any woman/girl are prepared to show appreciation of a bbc...some women..even by a bit of touchy feely...need a bit of lubrication to help penetration...soo to make the whole experiance for both parties...more pleasurable...69 would be a good place to start..but that would never happen...so the woman/girl/wife has to take the lead, so a bit of..mutual understanding...is only right and true

Back