do white women prefer american black men, african men or nigerian men?

white women prefer american black men, african men or nigerian men?

• Total voters
Where in my post did I say that? There is absolutely no difference between a black man from Nigeria. Mali, Kenya,South Ameicra or the USA. The only difference is culture. I said nothing about white people.

To expatdad (and ohiobbc),

I really wonder if you have ever been to any African country? Since what you say is both not true and very generalizing and discriminating. For your information: not all (former) tribes are in all countries since Africa as a whole is a pretty big place. Most of the People in Ethiopia do not look like most people in Egypt or Most people in Ghana etc. So saying that all black people look alike since they are all from Africa is definately not correct. Secondly saying that people are stupid because they come from a certain area??? Are you still living in 1800?. My last two partners were Igbo (Nigeria) The first one had three companies in import and export and the second one was an equity banker in the UK. If you (expatdad) want to fantasize about black men fine, but please stay away from stupid comments.

To expatdad (and ohiobbc),

I really wonder if you have ever been to any African country? Since what you say is both not true and very generalizing and discriminating. For your information: not all (former) tribes are in all countries since Africa as a whole is a pretty big place. Most of the People in Ethiopia do not look like most people in Egypt or Most people in Ghana etc. So saying that all black people look alike since they are all from Africa is definately not correct. Secondly saying that people are stupid because they come from a certain area??? Are you still living in 1800?. My last two partners were Igbo (Nigeria) The first one had three companies in import and export and the second one was an equity banker in the UK. If you (expatdad) want to fantasize about black men fine, but please stay away from stupid comments.
Yes I have been to Africa,and you are correct Africa is continent not a country, but my point stands, as does the point made by another replier. You put a black American next to a black person from Ethiopia,Kenya,Somalia, or South Africa you would not know the difference. I did not include Egypt because the population there,is not the original population, they are invaders. I could go into the history of all that,but I doubt you would understand it. I never said all black people look alike,what I said is you would not be able to tell. Sub- sahara Africa is the most genetically diverse population on this planet. Not because of colonialism but naturally, if you don't believe me Google it. I also never said any one is stupid or dumb,and if I did then I am sorry.But back to my original point,there is no difference between blacks in Africa or blacks in any other country, we come in all shades and sizes. After all Africa is where the human population came from. The only difference is cultural differences. So yeah iam correct and you my friend are wrong.

The stupid part was not meant for you but for expatdad. The not all africans are and look the same was meant for both of you. Stating that the entire north of africa are not africans because they migrated there is saying that almost all current Americans are not Americans since they migrated there. Since these north africans are living there longer than then americans in the USA. That black people in the carribean and the USA mostly have the same looks is not surprising since most of them came from the same (western african) area originally. I agree with you on that. Black Americans and Caribbean blacks are mostly a mixture of the people from that area. But I strongly didagree with you that all black people look the same like to say that western africans look like northeastern africans (somalia, ethiopia, Eritrea) or (what you already agreed to) like north africans. If you look from a non USA point of view, not taking USA blacks as the norm, not all blacks look the same and they (as you already said) most definately are not the same. The same as not all asians or all whites look the same. Although in the USA it might seem so since everybody is mixed in origan (from different european or african countries).

That being said I do agree all humans originally came from africa for those who believe in science like I do. That if people were created after god in appearance then god must have been originally black and that I sure love your (ohiobbc) picture :p and intelligence. Very sexy.

(...)i get so tired of people trying to devide black people through out the world. (...)
...but you are okay with deviding people into black and white (a.s.o.)? just curious.
Where in my post did I say that? There is absolutely no difference between a black man from Nigeria. Mali, Kenya,South Ameicra or the USA. The only difference is culture. I said nothing about white people.
You are right, you said nothing about white people. But you were asking for not dividing black people through out the world. My point is that noone has to divide black people because they are already divided. There is no worldwide unity of people simply because of their skin color.

My question was, if it was not okay to divide black people into smaller groups based on their physical traits, why then is it okay to even look at black people as a whole. From a more general view talking about black, white, Asian-looking and whatever people is dividing people because of their visual traits already.

Take three men, two black and one white, where one black man has approximately the same height, body type, hair and eye color as the white guy, and the other black man differs greatly in terms of some of those visual traits. i would assume the former black man and the white man are more alike than the two black men.

Talking culture... i would further assume that people living in the same culture are most of all more alike in their attitude, behavior and way of socializing - no matter their skin color - than people living in different cultures, even if they appear to have about the same color of skin. Skin color has no meaning in this context.

The stupid part was not meant for you but for expatdad. The not all africans are and look the same was meant for both of you. Stating that the entire north of africa are not africans because they migrated there is saying that almost all current Americans are not Americans since they migrated there. Since these north africans are living there longer than then americans in the USA. That black people in the carribean and the USA mostly have the same looks is not surprising since most of them came from the same (western african) area originally. I agree with you on that. Black Americans and Caribbean blacks are mostly a mixture of the people from that area. But I strongly didagree with you that all black people look the same like to say that western africans look like northeastern africans (somalia, ethiopia, Eritrea) or (what you already agreed to) like north africans. If you look from a non USA point of view, not taking USA blacks as the norm, not all blacks look the same and they (as you already said) most definately are not the same. The same as not all asians or all whites look the same. Although in the USA it might seem so since everybody is mixed in origan (from different european or african countries).
Ok ,I have visited Kenya and I have been to Cameron both on the opposite side of the continent, and in each places I have seen people who look like people in my family. Now for the slavery part,the big misconception is that all or most of the slaves came from west Africa,that is not true. Arab slave tradders did in fact travel captured Africans from east Africa to the slave ports ofvwest Africa. The whole point of me replying to the poster was not to say all black people look the same but to say this. Seperating blacks through out the diaspora is silly and frankly insulting. If it is based on looks or skin color.

(...) Seperating blacks through out the diaspora is silly and frankly insulting. If it is based on looks or skin color.
"based on looks or skin color"? We are posting to an "interracial" forum, you know that. :D

Maybe you are right and it is silly, but different environmental and life situations yield different genetic characteristics. A people from the high mountains has a different average look than a people living by the sea. Same for huntsmen and food-gatherers. The average look of a people that was used to stay within reach of a small village will differ from that of a people used to cover long distances on a daily basis, and both will differ from that of a people used to climb slopes. There are differences when you look at people from certain different regions in Africa for sure.

The OP`s question was for a woman`s personal preference. No assumption about her reasons were made. So it could be based on look or culture. But no matter if it is based on looks or skin color, it is still a personal preference. Like a man who prefers women with blond hair or brunettes or redheads. How could that be insulting?

Frankly your post is asinine, and I ashamed for myself, because I allowed this bs into my mind. All I can say is this,when you start to separate people on skin color you get fucked up incidents like Rwanda.
i think you are confused. Personal taste is not asking for law enforcement or physical attacks against anyone. THAT is BS!

And yet you haven`t answered my question, why then is it okay in your opinion to distinguish black from non-black people? And don`t say, that`s not your opinion. By talking about black people as a group YOU have already made that separation in the first place.

Thank you I was about to post the same thing,i get so tired of people trying to devide black people through out the world. Skin color carries in Africa, even before colonization.

Poppcock! A black man comes from the country he is born in. It defines his culture background and education. That can and is also dependent on his tribal group when in Africa as different tribes have very different cultures that are tribal based and cross national boundaries as the Masai demonstrate very well.

White men have the same almost tribal groups such as the Scots, Irish, Welsh, Boer(Afrikaaner), English, American, French, German or Italian all nations whose occupants have very different behaviopur patterns.

Denying reality of our background is just living a blinkered life.

It is not just about culture, compare the Masia, with the Xhosa, with the Zulu with the Ndbele with the Luo. The differenced are very physical

i think you are confused. Personal taste is not asking for law enforcement or physical attacks against anyone. THAT is BS!

And yet you haven`t answered my question, why then is it okay in your opinion to distinguish black from non-black people? And don`t say, that`s not your opinion. By talking about black people as a group YOU have already made that separation in the first place.

That was tribal not skin colour

That was tribal not skin colour
i was not referring to you but to @ohiobbc4u and he was referencing skin color, see quote below...
Frankly your post is asinine, and I ashamed for myself, because I allowed this bs into my mind. All I can say is this,when you start to separate people on skin color you get fucked up incidents like Rwanda.
...but it seems like i won`t get an answer and s/he`s gone anyway. :(

What rules are broke? Just asking & it still refers to the thread`s topic.
in my previous thread i also open answer but same idiot start to discuss about matter which highlighted about me on absolut another site, by the way this thread ask about position of kind of man but not ask why.

:)

Err what is the difference between Nigerian men and African men?

There are many different tribes in Africa with their own physical attributes.

An Ashanti is notably different to Xhosi.

A Zulu is different to a Shona or Ndbele.

The Masai are generally recognisable anywhere usually because they are generally tall and thin. Quite different to the Luo who were once described to me as the the nearest modern man gets to Neanderthal man.

I was fascinated by the reaction of white women to an African from a Luo tribal background mix of fear at such a brute, mixed perhaps with a deep routed curiosity about sexual submission to such a man...:)

Back