do white women prefer american black men, african men or nigerian men?

white women prefer american black men, african men or nigerian men?

• Total voters
I don't think most women care. African, American Black, Caribbean, we're all hung! Lol!
I agree most women do not care where the cock is from but not all of you are hung lol and many of those who are hung do not know how to use their cocks let alone their fingers and tongues. It is a shame to have a dick and not know how to give pleasure with it

I agree most women do not care where the cock is from but not all of you are hung lol and many of those who are hung do not know how to use their cocks let alone their fingers and tongues. It is a shame to have a dick and not know how to give pleasure with it

You make some good points. Why don't you send your wife to Atlanta, and let her test out my dick? ;)

i see here very big discussion, and what interesting between man nothing from woman, exactly man better know what prefer woman, xa xa xa

... Y'all really take stuff seriously on a website about Black men hooking up with White women, huh?
it is also about cuckolding and a bunch of other stuff , my wife had swx with 25 black men over time and if I never knew about it so what but because I was involved and got to know these guys and often suck them and other things it made it different. I would rather if people had conversations about what they did or wanted to do and how it worked out

Really? i don`t! Just because there are opinions in some groups of politics, the media or devised by someone`s upbringing doesn`t mean that`s ALL humans and we are ALL resistant to learning and EVERYONE has their eyes closed to the hard facts.
So what? I'm sure you are a very special little snow flake. Useless argument.
Exactly. A social misconception then. But any social construct depends on society and society is constantly changing and depends on its individuals. It is not what it is, it`s what we make it.
Right. It was adjusted to the absence of different races within the human species.
Races are defined by groupwise genetic difference in a way that EACH individual member of one race group is genetically closer to ANY member of the same group than to ANY member of the other racial group.
Again there is no misconception, you are just confused. There are just arbitrary in out out groups when you look at genetics only. But this social construct is not defined by genetics but by culture, skin color, class etc.
An example from the ******* kingdom would be lions and tigers. They are capable of creating offspring "interchangeably", hence belong to the same species. Yet you would not find one tiger that is genetically closer to a lion than to any of the other tigers. (At least that`s what scientists assume at this point, as they haven`t found one tiger-lion pair yet that would break the race definition, and all of them show quite diverse genetic differences. ;) )

With humans this is totally different. You will find many, many triples where two individuals belonging to supposed different groups are genetically more similar than another member of the same supposed group as one of the former two. For instance, you may observe two black men being genetically more different than one of them compared to a particular white man, taking the overall set of genes into account.

Of course the two black men will share a small set of genes that`s responsible for their type of skin complexion, but that`s only an insignificant small number. Would that be enough to call it a race, we could define an arbitrary number of race groups depending on what particular genetic portion we are looking at. This way we could "partition" the human species into different races simply by definition, for example...
  • brown eyed race vs.
  • blue eyed race;
  • "black" skinned race vs.
  • "white" skinned race vs.
  • "yellow" skinned race;
  • brunette haired race vs.
  • blond haired race vs.
  • redhead race;
  • lactose intolerant race (if intolerance has genetic reasons) vs.
  • lactose tolerant race;
  • ... (you can find many more examples, just be inventive! ;) )
This would lead to "overlapping races" what i think obviously makes no sense at all! ;)

Regards.
Just because you think people should not see skin color does not mean pretty much everyone else does. If you think you have no subconscious stereotypes of people with a certain skin color, knock your socks off and pat yourself on the back, I don't care.

There will never be a social construct based on the things you mention simply because they too insignificant.

There are africans, europeans, asians, etc etc. They have a geographic origin. The reason their pigment developed the way it did simply had to do with the local circumstances. Within these geographic boundaries there is great variety. But overall you can see the relation between pigment and the sun for instance.

You keep living in your dream world. Reality will go on without you.

http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~axe/research/Hammond and Axelrod JCR 06.pdf

If I was born in Nigeria would I be a Nigerian man, I know Libyans are African and so are Boers so Annslut could fuck an African man who is dutch descent

i see here very big discussion, and what interesting between man nothing from woman, exactly man better know what prefer woman, xa xa xa
that's pretty good... seems like the gals SHOULD be answering the question ... instead most of the input seems to be from someone... who really doesn't know... just has an idea.... I THINK I know what my wife likes.... but I'm sure I don't know all!

If I was born in Nigeria would I be a Nigerian man, I know Libyans are African and so are Boers so Annslut could fuck an African man who is dutch descent
You are absolutely right. But if someone asks the question: a white woman prefers a Nigerian man or an African man, this dichotomy is a bit meaningless. Lack more accurately. Africa is a continent full of cultural and human diversity. It would be better to ask prefers a Nigerian, an Angolan, a black or white South African, and so on. Even within Nigeria there are various ethnic groups:Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo, etc

if the room is really dark would all cocks be black and would big cocks still be big and would women still want to fuck them, these are the questions we seek to anwser in our voyages across the universe in our starship ultimate pussy. As we fuck our way from Antares to alpha centurii and back we will not leave one cunt unfilled until we find the truth, is thickness more important than long

Back