do white women prefer american black men, african men or nigerian men?

white women prefer american black men, african men or nigerian men?

• Total voters
Lol this thread clearly devolved into something kind of pointless. That being said this comment is just LOADS of incorrect. Most black guys are African because "black" is a term that in recent history has come to be identified almost exclusively with people of African descent. And the majority of them live in...Africa. What you mean is that most of the black guys YOU are familiar with are not "African"- by national birth. Come on bro. "African Americans" are less than 13% of the U.S. Do you know how big Africa is? Lol
actually most blacks like most whites in America are mixed and can claim multiple ancestors . North Africa is mostly non black such as Egypt and Libya and Blacks in Africa are probably not mixed with many other races even though there have been people from India and other areas living in Africa for hundreds of years. I know black people from different parts of Africa , the Caribbean and from the US of a. I qualify as a status indian even though there is little native genes in me but such is how we identify people.

actually most blacks like most whites in America are mixed and can claim multiple ancestors . North Africa is mostly non black such as Egypt and Libya and Blacks in Africa are probably not mixed with many other races even though there have been people from India and other areas living in Africa for hundreds of years. I know black people from different parts of Africa , the Caribbean and from the US of a. I qualify as a status indian even though there is little native genes in me but such is how we identify people.
Yeah, you proved my point. Most blacks IN AMERICA are mixed. Most black people are not in America they're in Sub Saharan Africa. Also, like I mentioned, black is a term in recent history that means sub Saharan Africans and members in the diaspora. There was a time when those North Africans you speak of-Arabs, Indians- Aborignals in Australia- were classified as black for imperialist purposes. Not to mention the fact that most African Americans are "mixed" as you say (about 20% European admixture) doesn't stop anyone from classifying them as "black" meaning "African". Just like white peope in America being "mixed" doesn't stop anyone else but white people viewing them as just white. It's what's on the tax forms so the whole mixed point is kind of a wash, brother. Like I said OPs post was a little benighted when he said "most blacks aren't African."

Yeah, you proved my point. Most blacks IN AMERICA are mixed. Most black people are not in America they're in Sub Saharan Africa. Also, like I mentioned, black is a term in recent history that means sub Saharan Africans and members in the diaspora. There was a time when those North Africans you speak of-Arabs, Indians- Aborignals in Australia- were classified as black for imperialist purposes. Not to mention the fact that most African Americans are "mixed" as you say (about 20% European admixture) doesn't stop anyone from classifying them as "black" meaning "African". Just like white peope in America being "mixed" doesn't stop anyone else but white people viewing them as just white. It's what's on the tax forms so the whole mixed point is kind of a wash, brother. Like I said OPs post was a little benighted when he said "most blacks aren't African."
I imagine that many people in america are various mix and even in sub Saharan Africa people vary immensely in skin tone and other features. Do you think that the Black Irish were actually black. Anyone who takes the time to read some history will be amazed how much people moved around and intermingled. My original point is that people are individuals and act as such. Remember the song by sly , it.s a family affair

nice pics great cock and balls regardless of where you cum from

I imagine that many people in america are various mix and even in sub Saharan Africa people vary immensely in skin tone and other features. Do you think that the Black Irish were actually black. Anyone who takes the time to read some history will be amazed how much people moved around and intermingled. My original point is that people are individuals and act as such. Remember the song by sly , it.s a family affair
I'm with that I think everyone is an individual. Just saying most blacks are majority African ******* and viewed as "African". Well from the continent. Think about it most people worldwide aren't aware of any distinctions in culture/national identity of anyone from sub-Sahara. It's just one big country to them lol

I'm with that I think everyone is an individual. Just saying most blacks are majority African ******* and viewed as "African". Well from the continent. Think about it most people worldwide aren't aware of any distinctions in culture/national identity of anyone from sub-Sahara. It's just one big country to them lol
I live in a small town on the east coast of Canada and have met people from all over Africa including boers and indian descent from Uganda and Kenya. what is funny that many parts are still tribal and people identify with their tribe more than their skin tone. I have also known a few black people from the Carib and other places and some were pretty biased towards others. One thing I found about having sex wit others is that it opens worlds for you. Such a guys cock a few times and he becomes pretty relaxed .

We were originally introduced to the interracial cuckold lifestyle my a young African man with a large bbc. We bought our house close to a college and rented a room out to an african exchange student totally by accident. My wife noticed his giant dick swinging around in his basketball shorts as he walked around the house so we decided to have my wife throw herself at him and see what happens...

Needless to say, he cucked me for the semester, stopped paying rent, and moved my room and i got the couch... awesome experience for my wife!

I live in a small town on the east coast of Canada and have met people from all over Africa including boers and indian descent from Uganda and Kenya. what is funny that many parts are still tribal and people identify with their tribe more than their skin tone. I have also known a few black people from the Carib and other places and some were pretty biased towards others. One thing I found about having sex wit others is that it opens worlds for you. Such a guys cock a few times and he becomes pretty relaxed .
Yeah. The politics are still very tribal as well I hear. I mean, America's politics are tribal as well lol, just in a SLIGHTLY less literal sense. jk. But yes a Zimbabwean probably looks at a Zairean in the same way a Texan looks at a Brazilian.

Yeah. The politics are still very tribal as well I hear. I mean, America's politics are tribal as well lol, just in a SLIGHTLY less literal sense. jk. But yes a Zimbabwean probably looks at a Zairean in the same way a Texan looks at a Brazilian.
From the people that I know you can be a member of a tribe first and then a citizen of a country and tribal affiliation is more important , not just Africa like this but some middle eastern countries. Europe went through centuries of war to eradicate tribes. As for where you or I came from the answer is easy, the same place you want to get back into, a pussy

know a woman that loved Nigerian cocks. seemed to be only ones that she would serve or rather that a local group got a hold of her. She has had 3 dark babies gang fucked into to her. she takes care of there friends when they come over to visit or here for school.

converted a few gfs into them also and even one gf went over to Nigeria too and lived there for years.

Back