do white women prefer american black men, african men or nigerian men?

white women prefer american black men, african men or nigerian men?

• Total voters
Don't understand this comment.
You don't understand?? It is like asking whether you prefer a house or a bedroom, a car or a wheel, a body or an arm. Or more precisely, an American or a New Yorker.
A better question might have been whether women prefer the darker, pure African men or the heavily watered down American black men.

I'd want my bitch sub to be with ANY bbc! But there's just something about her getting nailed by some big hung bbc who doesn't know english and hasnt been with any white women. He's prob heard the rumors about them, how they fuck and how he should treat them.

I can understand the difference between west Indian men and Africa men but surely there is no or little difference between African and Nigerian men. After all Nigeria men ARE African men.
But there is definitely a difference between west Indian and American Black Men and also British west Indian men
Africa is diverse. They are actually very different even if considered black. Each have different types of people built for different sports. Big dicks and small dicks as well. I know this because people on here rarely bring in East Africans. Probably because they immediately disprove black dudes big dick myth. Because everyone can have a big dick. It’s just Africa has a diverse set of countries where some are small, medium, and big. But realistic big. Not over 7 to 8 inches. Just under 7 inches like 6.8 or something for some countries. As in pretty sure just 1 or 2 countries.

They preferred dark to somewhat lighter but not too light American blacks but I have discussed seriously once hosting an african exchange student for a semester or two so he can attend a local University. Stays in the spare bedroom and gives my wife an opportunity to seduce and teach a younger african student how to please white women with his hopefully large cock. And a live in lover as well who can provide innocent sex inexchange for living with us. We host him take care of him show him around, he fucks and pleasures my wife as her boy toy around the house daily or several times a week. She gets to go around the house barely dressed as an excuse to incite him into more sex..win win.
Interesting....

Back