do white women prefer american black men, african men or nigerian men?

white women prefer american black men, african men or nigerian men?

• Total voters
from wh
I think most western women prefer the West Indian men, Caribbean men are very sexy. Africans are a real turn off to me personally.

From which tribal group are the African men that turn you off. There is such a variety of tribal characteristics that saying generally African men turn you off is surprising.

All black guys comes from Africa it don't matter if the lives in Africa of in afro-American of Caribbean of Nigerian
The all the same.
Put a west African near a afro American and say that the not talk you will not no the different so think twice if you want to put another thread about this

I've tried Black American Cocks and also tried African Cocks (South Africa & Senegal) and also tried Nigerian Cocks but the best for me so far are Black American Cocks

All black guys comes from Africa it don't matter if the lives in Africa of in afro-American of Caribbean of Nigerian
The all the same.
Put a west African near a afro American and say that the not talk you will not no the different so think twice if you want to put another thread about this

No black guys come from whatever country they were born in.

(...) it don't matter if the lives in Africa of in afro-American of Caribbean of Nigerian
The all the same.
(...)
We are all created equal? Or same different, maybe? idk, but "black guys (are) all the same." Really? Nobody is the same. *shakinghead*
All black guys comes from Africa (...)
Everyone comes from Africa if you only go back far enough in history. At least that`s state of the science. ;)

No it's not it's what some people on this site do. Just because someone has a preference for blond hair doesn't mean they assume or generalise people with blond hair as idiots. Your pushing your own personal thoughts as truth onto a heck of a lot of people, again.

That's a complete non-sequitur! Liking blondes and thinking blondes are idiots?! I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe you think generalizations are always negative. That is not true, and not what I mean at all.

I hardly push my thoughts as truth - they are just thoughts. Maybe you are confusing me with someone else. To have a sexual preference for a race is generalising - you can't get away from that! And I don't mean a negative generalisation.

That's a complete non-sequitur! Liking blondes and thinking blondes are idiots?! I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe you think generalizations are always negative. That is not true, and not what I mean at all.

I hardly push my thoughts as truth - they are just thoughts. Maybe you are confusing me with someone else. To have a sexual preference for a race is generalising - you can't get away from that! And I don't mean a negative generalisation.
Your talking about generalising over a billion people, I'm honestly not surprised "you have no idea what I'm talking about", but perhaps a lot of introspection will give you an idea.

I understand why Nigerians have a category of their own, they are just the most beautiful guys ever :) But I missed the option for Caribbean guys who are very lovely too. But frankly I like any intelligent black gentleman who knows how to impress me (bbc is not nescessary, black is beautiful in any shape).

Obviously,you've never been to the USA...(specifically Cleveland,Ohio)...if so you're opinion would have been much different...I like all flavors of ice cream...but have not have the pleasure of "tasting" them all...so I reserve judgement until I taste "new & different" flavors;) keep that in mind...always

By the way...I have been to Amsterdam on a few occasions(while serving in the military...it was quite interesting...loved my time there

You are very right, I only enjoyed one USA guy so I can't judge about them :) It must be nice getting lost in Cleveland or Ohio.
Hope you liked Amsterdam, I invite everybody from the above states to come visit amsterdam too. :)
I may take you up on that offer sexy;)

I understand why Nigerians have a category of their own, they are just the most beautiful guys ever :) But I missed the option for Caribbean guys who are very lovely too. But frankly I like any intelligent black gentleman who knows how to impress me (bbc is not nescessary, black is beautiful in any shape).

Not sure which tribe the Nigerians met that you belonged to. I suspect you might like those Africans with a tribal background of Ashanti, or Zulu But it takes all sorts my colleague hired an gardener who looked like he came from the Luo tribe (nearly Neanderthal all muscle and no brain) and as he discovered later his wife instantly wet her knickers when introduced to him.

Security guards in Zimbabwe seemed to be mostly from a Zulu stock and probably had more luck with the white females they were guarding than any other tribal group in Zimbabwe as there were usually taller and more muscular

The all the same.
Thank you I was about to post the same thing,i get so tired of people trying to devide black people through out the world. Skin color carries in Africa, even before colonization.

Back