do white women prefer american black men, african men or nigerian men?

white women prefer american black men, african men or nigerian men?

• Total voters
I got it now. You were replying to the topic, but I thought you were replying to the previous post.

As far as the topic goes, you are right, it shouldn't matter where the man is from as long as he is a good man and can give her what she needs. :)
much luv.

I am not sure what the difference is although I have only known American Black men.

It can be a great mistake to generalise about any group of people so take the following comment in that spirit. Not all American black men are the same.

The difference I found with African males is that they any 'aggression' would be matched by friendliness, assertiveness with a smile, no chips on their shoulder, far greater determination and willingness to persevere, a rejections will be greeted with a friendly shrug, (while they quietely work to find another way to bed you)!

The cultural attitudes and expectations of Africans is very different. Africans look for opportunities and don't talk about 'their rights'.

There are great tribal differences. A white woman might feel physically intimidated just being in the close proximity of an African of Zulu/Luo descent rather than an African of Shona/Ndbele descent.

Africans consider sharing their sexual partners as the normal and usual way of things. Many have multiple wives, while some consider they have no chance of ever marrying anyone and seek sex anywhere and everywhere...even more than married men :)

The concept of cuckolding is a strange one in an African culture when wives are 'freely' offered to friends and family members who are still single, or revered older family member such as uncles. Bear in mind that many Africans take their christian beliefs very seriously, and many are happy in one on one relationships and don't do any of the above.

It can be a great mistake to generalise about any group of people so take the following comment in that spirit. Not all American black men are the same. ...

There are great tribal differences. A white woman might feel physically intimidated just being in the close proximity of an African of Zulu/Luo descent rather than an African of Shona/Ndbele descent.

I like learning more, about life and many other things. I can not ever remember meeting Black men others than those born in America. I would be interesting to sit and talk with others an learn about them and their cultures. Most of my foreign travels didn't get any where near Africa. Met Europeans, Middle Easterner and those from the Far East. My education is lacking, I'll admit.

I sometimes feel physically intimidated by men, of all colors, usually because of the manner in which they present themselves. Initially, with some Black men, I too was intimidated ... mainly because I am 5'6" tall and many of these men were big, muscular and at least 6' tall (towering over me). They were intimidating till we actually got to talk with each other.

Thanks for you response.

I like learning more, about life and many other things. I can not ever remember meeting Black men others than those born in America. I would be interesting to sit and talk with others an learn about them and their cultures. Most of my foreign travels didn't get any where near Africa. Met Europeans, Middle Easterner and those from the Far East. My education is lacking, I'll admit.

I sometimes feel physically intimidated by men, of all colors, usually because of the manner in which they present themselves. Initially, with some Black men, I too was intimidated ... mainly because I am 5'6" tall and many of these men were big, muscular and at least 6' tall (towering over me). They were intimidating till we actually got to talk with each other.

Thanks for you response.
I found most Africans, friendly trustworthy and industrious. Though those deeply involved in the political side of Zanu-PF included some nasty pieces of work.

A timid white woman in Harare would soon have been bedded however by an African, and just as likely by a group of African friends who could 'witness' that the woman had been willing...:)

I know of one white couple whose husband had been very concerned that his beautiful, submissive wife would be the target of local Africans if they knew of her and her beauty and character. He had effectively restricted his wife to the grounds of their luxury villa, and declined to employ African domestic staff or guards so they could not spread the word of his wife's beauty. It did not stop the Africans getting to her. He was away one night when an African climbed over the villa wall in the night. Zimbabwe police, even if the phones are working, did not come out at night.

So his wife, remembering the advice many white woman are given in the face of possible ******* not to resist, did not resist...the next morning she told the departing African when she next expected her husband to be away...:)

I don't know about that one . I grew up overseas and have travelled extensively and they've always shown love ... the women at least. Don't hate the player, hate your dame ;)
You right man I was stationed in England for 5 years and the English ladies showed me a lot of love. Even the Scottish and welsh girls were showing mad love. The whole UK is my adopted second home.

i sorry , as far as im experienced , i prefer american african Blacks , much cleaner and well educated. On the other hands some young african are sooo strong...

? what's an american african black?

and yes you are right on the sheer physical strength of African males. This is due to so many still being so close to working the land.

There's a huge diff,your right,a brother from Chicago or l.a. very different then say a Somalian dude just moved here or a Kenyan guy...duh

@mister cuckold:

Nigerian men? From the mostly Christian population in the south and coast area or the Islamic states in the north-eastern mountain region of the country? And then, what ethnic group are you talking about? There are about 100 different native languages in Nigeria alone, let alone the whole African continent!

By African men, do you mean black Africans, white Africans, arab Africans or yet another group?

Plus, black people from other parts of the world seem not to be of interest to you. Why is this?
I don't know about that one . I grew up overseas (...)
Overseas from where? - You see it`s all subject to interpretation. ;)

As a European i can only say that the cultural differences between most African people and Europeans are usually bigger than, say, with Americans or Carribeans. But even this you cannot say in general and have to decide on an individual basis. jm2ct`s.

I found most Africans, friendly trustworthy and industrious. Though those deeply involved in the political side of Zanu-PF included some nasty pieces of work.

A timid white woman in Harare would soon have been bedded however by an African, and just as likely by a group of African friends who could 'witness' that the woman had been willing...:)

I know of one white couple whose husband had been very concerned that his beautiful, submissive wife would be the target of local Africans if they knew of her and her beauty and character. He had effectively restricted his wife to the grounds of their luxury villa, and declined to employ African domestic staff or guards so they could not spread the word of his wife's beauty. It did not stop the Africans getting to her. He was away one night when an African climbed over the villa wall in the night. Zimbabwe police, even if the phones are working, did not come out at night.

So his wife, remembering the advice many white woman are given in the face of possible ******* not to resist, did not resist...the next morning she told the departing African when she next expected her husband to be away...:)
At least the side-notes of your little story seem pretty made-up. But i guess you just intended to be humorous? ;)

i know a young woman from my country (a friend`s girlfriend) who had been to Zimbabwe as well. She was staying at a house with a local family. It was very interesting and informative what she had to say about her journey, the Zimbabwe people and family structures.

(...)

As far as the topic goes, you are right, it shouldn't matter where the man is from as long as he is a good man and can give her what she needs. :)
i agree with you wholeheartedly!

But then again... wait! This is an "interracial" forum, and there seems to be some difference to some. ;)

Some people seem really annoyed by this thread. Putting aside the OP's error about Nigerians and Africans, it is reasonable on this site to generalise about races, because that is what this site does!! The fact that Africans are very culturally and racially diverse doesn't prevent us from generalising.

Are people a little irritated because African-Americans come off second best in this comparison?

Some people seem really annoyed by this thread. Putting aside the OP's error about Nigerians and Africans, it is reasonable on this site to generalise about races, because that is what this site does!! The fact that Africans are very culturally and racially diverse doesn't prevent us from generalising.

Are people a little irritated because African-Americans come off second best in this comparison?
No it's not it's what some people on this site do. Just because someone has a preference for blond hair doesn't mean they assume or generalise people with blond hair as idiots. Your pushing your own personal thoughts as truth onto a heck of a lot of people, again.

I think most western women prefer the West Indian men, Caribbean men are very sexy. Africans are a real turn off to me personally.

Back