Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

To white people ? All black men are thugs. It's the same way pretty much all black people (myself included) assume all whites are racist, it's just to what extent, same way all blk men have a lil bt of thug in em, it's just to what extent
This is absolute bull *******.
If you buy into this lie, you'd might as well embrace the others ("all black people smoke crack and eat watermelon"; "all white people are in the kkk").
There is not a trace of thug in me, and I don't asociate with anyone who is, or anyone who entertain them.

If you buy into this lie, you'd might as well embrace the others ("all black people smoke crack and eat watermelon"

Watermelon is delicious and so is fried chicken. What you talkin bout ?

; "all white people are in the kkk").

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said anything about the Klan

The Klan are not white racists, they're white extremists, most whites are not that extreme

There is not a trace of thug in me, and I don't asociate with anyone who is, or anyone who entertain them.

Depend what you mean by a thug ? People in the Senate can be a thug.

Bernie Madoff was a thug.
Ted Bundy was a thug
Billy the kid was a thug

Thugs were underlings who performed violent acts for hire or for their mob bosses. In another meaning, “thug” was a generic term for a violence-capable street criminal or for a person who engaged in street violence for the joy of it. The word in its original American street meaning had no racial connotations, though probably the types to whom it originally was applied were white.

The word now generically means a violence prone black male youth or young adult. To use it describe some other type, you have to qualify it, as in “mafia thug”.

My problem with the use of “Thug” is that it is too often applied (particularly by Whites) to ANY Black man not wearing a suit.

Last edited:
Je suis curieux de savoir s'il y a des femmes blanches qui aiment les voyous...

J'ai entendu des rumeurs selon lesquelles les femmes avaient peur de baiser avec des mecs truqués parce qu'on était trop agressifs...

Mais j'aimerais savoir ce que vous pensez.
Moi qui ne peut pas me passer de bites Noires je ne m'exposerais jamais avec des voyous branleur des bas-cassables ce que je veux ce sont de vrais hommes en qui je peux avoir confiance des hommes sûres et discret !!! Des hommes avec ube situation sûre !!!! De vrais Hommes Élégant raffiné et aimant avec ******* tranquille !!! Pas de mec immature !!!!!!!

My wife’s secret boyfriend is a coworker … very nice guy ,good looking she would never want to be with a “thug “…. he’s very attentive and passionate in bed with her … lots of kissing especially her neck which she really likes … this is what she tells me they meet alone he has know ideas that I know about them…. It’s the only way this would happen.

Im curious to know if there are any white women that like thugs....

I heard rumors about women being afraid to fuck with hood dudes because we are too aggressive...

But id love to know what you think.

I'm probably going to be controversial here but

Would I be in a serious or semi-regular relationship with a "thug" or "hood dude" probably not.

Would I have a one night stand or stands with one? I have and would/will again in a heartbeat. Because aggressive guys are fun in bed if you're into that. (which I am)

And sometimes yeah I want to be treated like a princess... but other times I want to be treated like a slut 😆

Also... I hate this question tbh lol

Would I be in a serious or semi-regular relationship with a "thug" or "hood dude" probably not.

Would I have a one night stand or stands with one? I have and would/will again in a heartbeat. Because aggressive guys are fun in bed if you're into that. (which I am)

And sometimes yeah I want to be treated like a princess... but other times I want to be treated like a slut 😆

This

If you buy into this lie, you'd might as well embrace the others ("all black people smoke crack and eat watermelon"; "all white people are in the kkk").
D@mn bro, you took the words out my mouth. I read that and thought wtf. I can't speak for others, but I can say, there is nothing thug in or about me. Now does that make me a punk in some aspect, maybe to some, but I'm all man and demand my respect no matter what. Does me walking away from a fight or not engaging in violent behaviors make me a punk, no, it makes me smart and alive. The pr1son system is full of too many who felt being a thug was smart or letting their ego think that walking away meant being weak.

D@mn bro, you took the words out my mouth. I read that and thought wtf. I can't speak for others, but I can say, there is nothing thug in or about me. Now does that make me a punk in some aspect, maybe to some, but I'm all man and demand my respect no matter what. Does me walking away from a fight or not engaging in violent behaviors make me a punk, no, it makes me smart and alive. The pr1son system is full of too many who felt being a thug was smart or letting their ego think that walking away meant being weak.
Great minds think alike.
Enjoy your day!

This is like asking a man if he is open to dating a jezebel. Sure she might be fun to look at and be exciting in bed. But it's all downhill from there 😄

As with the other comments, not being a thug has gotten me to where I am in life. No arrest records etc. I must say though that I do love the way how trap music sounds on my trucks subwoofers 🔊🔊

lol but that’s the whole point. You have your relationship, and you only showing up to pookie house for dick 😂😂😂 no princess treatment.

Back