Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

Both can be fine. As long as they do not come across as Latte sipping simps and are actual men.
What woman doesn't like a simp? A simp will go out of his way to attempt to please a woman and make her happy even when she is in the wrong or clearly taking advantage of him! A simp will trade in his peace, dignity, and self respect just for the potential of validation or sex from a woman. A woman is almost a god to a simp to where he will give his life or take one on her oder so why would any woman not like a simp?🤔

What woman doesn't like a simp? A simp will go out of his way to attempt to please a woman and make her happy even when she is in the wrong or clearly taking advantage of him! A simp will trade in his peace, dignity, and self respect just for the potential of validation or sex from a woman. A woman is almost a god to a simp to where he will give his life or take one on her oder so why would any woman not like a simp?🤔
You really think that is what women want in a lover or fling? Alrighty then. I guess I could just be using the word in a broader context than your technical urban dictionary definition. So let me define that for you. It is not just in the context of relationships. It is anyone willing to compromise for the sake of gaining favor with a group crowd or individual. Just a weak person wanting to be accepted. It would be in the same line as a sycophant.

Im curious to know if there are any white women that like thugs....

I heard rumors about women being afraid to fuck with hood dudes because we are too aggressive...

But id love to know what you think.
From Christine-
I know I'm not supposed to but living here in Evanston, IL
I am surrounded by it. Once word gets out in the hood that some older white
married lady is "givin' it up", well, a lot of guys just wind up stopping by.
We only live a couple of blocks from the high school so I understand.
One big advantage is that they always have the best weed and always
like to get me wasted.

From Christine-
I know I'm not supposed to but living here in Evanston, IL
I am surrounded by it. Once word gets out in the hood that some older white
married lady is "givin' it up", well, a lot of guys just wind up stopping by.
We only live a couple of blocks from the high school so I understand.
One big advantage is that they always have the best weed and always
like to get me wasted.
Oh my that is like my two favorite things mmm

Attachments

• 1771615944.gif
    1771615944.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 41
Back