Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

Lol yeah white women love hood niggas on God and I just got my face tatted lol pussy rate just went all the way up

hehe I don't doubt it, bro. My last gf ASKED me to get her a thug with a face tatt. She loved the grill, the sag, the chains, whatever thug thing the black dude's got going on.

Im curious to know if there are any white women that like thugs....

I heard rumors about women being afraid to fuck with hood dudes because we are too aggressive...

But id love to know what you think.
Lol wow really. I love bad boys or thugs as you call them. You just need to find a girl like me that will be your PIC. I guess it would depend on where you are though. I grew up in NYC so different than say some chick from Ohio. I can handle a rough man. Man that is not some little boy playing tough. Feel me.

if i was your white husband, i would make sure next time there were multiple thugs and that you would be on your most fertile time with no birth control.

You'd be a great husband, too. Getting her multiple thugs would be perfect, especially with no birth control. It's so hot and erotic to watch a snowbunny get knocked up by thugs -- and not know which one really bred her. I love seeing the pride and arrogance on the thugs' faces when they unload in a hot white girl.

One thug is great enough, but multiple thugs is even better because it becomes a wild and nasty party in every way.

Back