Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

The thing about thugs is they get the woman high on ******* the husband has bought use her until he is finished then he charges his friends which are thugs also to do what ever they want to her. I have been in that situation a few times and loved it. While my husband has sat there and let them do whatever this group of black dominant men wanted to me. The sex is rough, intense and most of all nasty. I have gotten fucked up and done some very degrading and nasty things while in this condition. My husband has stripped me naked, took my clothes, phone and I'D then left me in an apartment or house full of black thugs while I was high as a kite. He has returned a few hours later with a case of beer and told them to ******* up and then told the guys there that his wife loves for black men to piss on her when they are finished using her. I always leave with a pussy and ass full of cum and a belly full of black men cum and piss

The thing about thugs is they get the woman high on ******* the husband has bought use her until he is finished then he charges his friends which are thugs also to do what ever they want to her. I have been in that situation a few times and loved it. While my husband has sat there and let them do whatever this group of black dominant men wanted to me. The sex is rough, intense and most of all nasty. I have gotten fucked up and done some very degrading and nasty things while in this condition. My husband has stripped me naked, took my clothes, phone and I'D then left me in an apartment or house full of black thugs while I was high as a kite. He has returned a few hours later with a case of beer and told them to ******* up and then told the guys there that his wife loves for black men to piss on her when they are finished using her. I always leave with a pussy and ass full of cum and a belly full of black men cum and piss

Lol this sounds like some twisted ******* unless you're a Male with a husband...

My PAWG 23 year old girlfriend was 20 when I met her and still in college. She told me even before I realized she was cheating behind my back and stick fucking black guys that thugs made her instantly wet and 'in the past' she could never resist them (or would want to) if they wanted to fuck her.

She loved the look, how rough they were, how they talked, how they would usually give her weed. Everything about them. She especially liked them fucking her ass rough.

She went to Miami with a friend about a month after we started dating and unbeknownst to me they bought some weed off some thug on the street and then she ended up fucking him multiple times over the next few days. Thats about when she stopped texting me all the time and got annoyed when I asked why she went quiet. She kept saying she was just having fun with her friend and to chill out because she would be home soon. The whole time she was getting reamed by this guy on the couch of the Airbnb I was paying for.

Whenever the more thuggish friends of the college athletes would come to town she knew she was getting fucked. And if a guy had a grill she was done.

Exactly me being older I had to do so very nasty things to those guys and they didn't mind pushing my limits. I would be naked and high while being passed around for them to do what ever they wanted to me. Most got a real kick out of watching my hubby suck their cum from my ass or pussy. They really loved me french kissing my hubby after I had sucked their beautiful black dicks or rimmed their asshole. Most of the time while my husband was cleaning my pussy or ass I was sucking their dick or had my tounge up some black thugs asshole right there in the living room with a crowd watching and cheering. Hubby and I were called some very nasty things and we loved it

Back