Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

Im curious to know if there are any white women that like thugs....

I heard rumors about women being afraid to fuck with hood dudes because we are too aggressive...

But id love to know what you think.
Definitely not afraid !!!!
I have hooked up with a few so called thugs and to be honest it's just a front in front of there boys and I liked it cuz they tell you what they want as if showing off and you know what to expect from them a good old fashion pounding :)

Definitely not afraid !!!!
I have hooked up with a few so called thugs and to be honest it's just a front in front of there boys and I liked it cuz they tell you what they want as if showing off and you know what to expect from them a good old fashion pounding :)
Right on. Write more on ....exceptioal

I find it interesting when chicks say they are into that hard type brutha. While there are some, they can't be too many cos the hood isn't exactly crawling with all the Spring Thomas' of the world. For the most part, I think chicks are more interested in whos behind the facade. The thug thing is the extra not the secret sauce.

A hustler... alpha.. dominant, about our business, corporate but still hood as fuck... look good in a suit, look good in grey sweats.. a thug baby you know what a thug is stop playing
That isn’t a thug and stop reducing yourself down to something so degrading. Man I swear if you ever came from that life why would ever want to glorify it! Look at me as a strong black man not a damn thug! smh

Back