Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

I've had plenty of training I can handle a gangbang like nobody's business, and yes I'm calling every woman on here a whore, otherwise, you wouldn't be here. As for elegance, well you really don't know me and I clean up pretty good. But didn't you call me a BBQ whore? I do like that name, goes great with my name.

Don’t agree with “whore” theory but great finish.
Funny *******.
Thanks

Throwing out some random sexually charged comment always works so well to end arguments with my hubsy. :happy: Guess it works better in person than over the internet.

No, don’t stop. It’s working.
Wife and I enjoying your comments while cooking shrimp and chicken gumbo.
A Sunday morning better than Saturday Night Live. Keep up the good work.
PS. Gumbo and BBQ ribs. Too good.

Thanks for some great fun, tickling funny bones as well as other “bones.”
Laughing can be as fun as sex - without the mess.
Have to take a break to make the roux. It needs constant attention, like certain people.
Thanks again.
Jo and Hubby

I've had plenty of training I can handle a gangbang like nobody's business, and yes I'm calling every woman on here a whore, otherwise, you wouldn't be here. As for elegance, well you really don't know me and I clean up pretty good. But didn't you call me a BBQ whore? I do like that name, goes great with my name.

I'm going to design a T-Shirt with that name and sell it!!$$$$$$ That's Hott! CHA-CHING!!

Im curious to know if there are any white women that like thugs....

I heard rumors about women being afraid to fuck with hood dudes because we are too aggressive...

But id love to know what you think.

I didn't feel especially attracted to guys who call me whore without knowing I am one. I've been approached on the street or on this site by black men who thought I'm an easy fuck. It's guys who boast about their body and how easy is to get a pussy, etc. After my exps last year, things have changed a little. I understand better the special relationship between a black man and a white woman. But still didn't fall for any 'thug'. Last week, however, one of these guys was at the right time at the right place and managed to crack my code. I was alone, freezing because the heating wasn't working and my black daddy unable to come because of work. He didn't know where I lived but he checked on me and then realized he was very close making deliveries. We met in hotel reception nearby and when I saw he was as in his pics I took him home. In minutes he was pounding me everywhere and making pictures for his collection. I knew he would treat me in a more vile way, pulling my hair while fucking and slapping my ass. But it was freezing cold and I enjoyed every minute.

I didn't feel especially attracted to guys who call me whore without knowing I am one. I've been approached on the street or on this site by black men who thought I'm an easy fuck. It's guys who boast about their body and how easy is to get a pussy, etc. After my exps last year, things have changed a little. I understand better the special relationship between a black man and a white woman. But still didn't fall for any 'thug'. Last week, however, one of these guys was at the right time at the right place and managed to crack my code. I was alone, freezing because the heating wasn't working and my black daddy unable to come because of work. He didn't know where I lived but he checked on me and then realized he was very close making deliveries. We met in hotel reception nearby and when I saw he was as in his pics I took him home. In minutes he was pounding me everywhere and making pictures for his collection. I knew he would treat me in a more vile way, pulling my hair while fucking and slapping my ass. But it was freezing cold and I enjoyed every minute.
Hell of a story! Sounds like you had a great time

Back