Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

lol get fucked real good and robbed when he leaves . Lol . If thugs get in the lifestyle I know that the lifestyle has went to hell in a gasoline hand basket . I’m not a fan of the thuggish females and people in the lifestyle. Two different mindsets and too much room for some ******* to go left and out of control ….. To be honest I have been asked if I was a thug or had thug friends. Of course I respectfully declined them . I think that’s equivalent to a black man fucking a grand wizards wife and him watching. Lot could go wrong.

I think 99% white women don’t want thug guys .

Last edited:
Ughhhh!! No body gets it! A thug is a misunderstood dude! He don't run with anybody! He's a man by his own means! A lover of ladies, rough around the edges and is always there to help a homie! He can wear a suit, he can wear jeans, he's just a man with no direct path in life but other than to live it! He may run into some " bulls.hit" but he always comes out unscathed bc he's a fighter, and not always in a negative way, again he's just misunderstood, and bc he's rough around the edges, ppl want to label him as a criminal, a violent person and he can if provoked, but it's not his first choice. I guess "ignorance is bliss", and people love to "judge a book by its cover" but than again that's why y'all are " looking" for bbc on a fantasy site instead of getting your ass out in the real world 🤦🏼‍♀️
with gentrification the way it is its becoming rarer and rarer to find women in NY who can appreciate a thug. i wish your profile wasnt on private - these are wise words of womanly wisdom.

Hm...I think being "thug" is part of the bull roleplay, isn´t it? In such moments I do not want a sensual lover - that is my beloved husband - but I need/want a bull with a little thugness. But(!) not to much, because thats not a turner!
Being aggressive,in charge, having the control over a wife doesn't make a guy(a bull) a thug.😉

Back