Do Some Cuckolds prefer having a Small Dick?

I’m one inch soft and three inches hard and long ago accepted that I always would be sexually inadequate, especially since I ejaculate after two or three thrusts. I understand that I was destined to be a cuck and have learned to embrace it.
I have wanted to talk to a white male about this. Cumming after a few thrusts is it something you still can't control?? I have notice a few white guys have this problem. I think some husbands are in awe some not all black males can keep fucking even though that white pussy is trying to take your soul!! But we can keep going for a while

I have wanted to talk to a white male about this. Cumming after a few thrusts is it something you still can't control?? I have notice a few white guys have this problem. I think some husbands are in awe some not all black males can keep fucking even though that white pussy is trying to take your soul!! But we can keep going for a while
Yes I mean, when we see how stretched out a girls pussy is and you guys are pounding hard, I do wonder how that's possible,

Yes I mean, when we see how stretched out a girls pussy is and you guys are pounding hard, I do wonder how that's possible,
Just genetics really it is what it is.. It takes a lot of ******* flow to keep that big a cock hard. and the right woman, I have had problems keeping a hard on in the past depending on the Situation. I am 9 Inches fully hard and really enjoy plowing my white wife

I'm not sure what's going on inside my head, but I obsess over keeping my dick LIMP AND TINY. My wife loves it too. For some reason it is such a huge turn on when I can't get hard or stay hard for very long. We have our own routine that we have figured out over the years to help shrink and make my dick STAY LIMP AND USELESS... this only started after we found out about chastity and cuckolding. I never would have thought that SPH would be such a turn on for us but we love it!20210325_234220.jpg20210324_205314.jpg20210324_203348.jpg20210324_050057.jpg20210324_045755.jpg20210324_203538.jpg

I used to want a larger dick but have grown to be turned on by it's small size. I am not micro by any means, 2 inches soft and 4.5 hard. But seeing it shriveled up in a cage is so fucking hot.
I know right? What is the matter with us? Hahaha! There's just something about seeing it limp and unable to get hard that just drives me wild. I love seeing it shriveled away, leaking precum while I try to sissygasm! Drives us wild!20210506_212320.jpg

I do. It’s one of my biggest turn ons and I only wish my wife would realise she wants, needs and deserves bigger sizes than me and that she could learn to master the art of small penis humiliation. It can be hot as hell to combine with the cuckold and interracial fetish. A dream for me really.

Time will tell.

/He
Same boat man. My lady doesnt want to insult me. I'm like "come on, I can take it!" I'm torn between respecting and admiring her love for me and craving some abuse. Trying to convince her both can be true at the same time.

Can't imagine any man actually prefers having a tiny dick. Creates terrible self esteem... in the high school PE shower with the guys snickering behind your back. Into adulthood, fearful of what potential lovers will think. If married, never believing your wife when she says that sex isn't everything, and that she loves you just as you are. Yet, in life, the saying to each his own stands strong. You like having a teeny penis. Good for you. Whatever works, works.

I was wondering if there are other cuckolds like me that actually like having small dicks? For me its that humiliating feeling I have when I'm trying to fuck a girl. The fact that I have a small limp dick that has trouble getting hard and staying hard trying to penetrate a pussy is just thrilling to me. I've known that I was impotent for about two years now and my current girlfriend suspected as much when we started having sex because I had trouble getting and keeping an erection. Plus the only thing I was ejaculating was weak watery semen that looked more like soapy dishwater. Previous extended chastity from past relationships has reduced my mini weenie my girlfriend's nickname for my penis to 4 inches when erect. I had a few fights with my girl over me seeing a doctor but she eased off a bit when we started using sex toys I even started using a penis sleeve on her. We been monogamous so far but I'm trying to build up the courage get her into cuckolding me. Unlike past girlfriends I actually want to commit to her but only in a cuckold relationship and only if she lets me keep my dick the way it is. I just don't think I could get the same humiliating and emasculating feeling I love from watching a Black Man fuck my girlfriend if I got treated. Besides I don't think its a problem for us a couple unless we were trying to have *******.
I agree.....Best thing ever for a Cuck!

Can't imagine any man actually prefers having a tiny dick. Creates terrible self esteem... in the high school PE shower with the guys snickering behind your back. Into adulthood, fearful of what potential lovers will think. If married, never believing your wife when she says that sex isn't everything, and that she loves you just as you are. Yet, in life, the saying to each his own stands strong. You like having a teeny penis. Good for you. Whatever works, works.
No low self esteem here. Grown to love it and now im very proud

I was wondering if there are other cuckolds like me that actually like having small dicks? For me its that humiliating feeling I have when I'm trying to fuck a girl. The fact that I have a small limp dick that has trouble getting hard and staying hard trying to penetrate a pussy is just thrilling to me. I've known that I was impotent for about two years now and my current girlfriend suspected as much when we started having sex because I had trouble getting and keeping an erection. Plus the only thing I was ejaculating was weak watery semen that looked more like soapy dishwater. Previous extended chastity from past relationships has reduced my mini weenie my girlfriend's nickname for my penis to 4 inches when erect. I had a few fights with my girl over me seeing a doctor but she eased off a bit when we started using sex toys I even started using a penis sleeve on her. We been monogamous so far but I'm trying to build up the courage get her into cuckolding me. Unlike past girlfriends I actually want to commit to her but only in a cuckold relationship and only if she lets me keep my dick the way it is. I just don't think I could get the same humiliating and emasculating feeling I love from watching a Black Man fuck my girlfriend if I got treated. Besides I don't think its a problem for us a couple unless we were trying to have *******.
Yes I am 100 percent infertile, I have extremely delayed ejaculation, I never finished puberty so my balls haven't dropped and my 3-4 inch penis looks adorable. I am naturally soo happy and when I realize anyone of the things that I have could lead a spouse to cheat I just understand I have no business being sad. My wife is so hot like a super model and I guess I am too but like I dont see it like that. My wife got pregnant the first time she cheated and it was with my best friend. That tore me to pieces because the thing that no one understands is that the only terrible part is that I cant undo the trauma in my family.

What a hoot this one is. Your words have brought a grin. From a female point i can't ever remember a man ever indicating that he was proud to be so small. Please don't take my words as mean or intended to belittle or hurt or offend . When i say grin it's just that i never met a guy who was not proud of his cock whatever the size.
Might i attempt to give some relief to those who have replied.
White5andahalf you should look up average sized male penis, you are right in that category, look up average depth of a woman's vagina 5 to 7inches. your not as small as you think you are
demalejpo at three inches you would indeed fall into the small bracket. Your other problem the two or three thrusts thing, upsetting i understand but i can assure you from experience men with bigger cocks have the same issue, even black men. Size has nothing to do with that issue. I've been told there are treatments for that as well. Get a cock ring it will keep you up and my experience is those who use one properly ejaculate several times and sometimes go for a hour or more non stop.
Can a whiteboy compete with black men at all?

Back