Do Some Cuckolds prefer having a Small Dick?

My wife never wanted to cuckold me but as soon as I became impotent she demanded the option of fucking other men. So now I’m married to an elderly hotwife.
Good for her - standing up for her needs. How long did it take for you to accept your place.

Good for her - standing up for her needs. How long did it take for you to accept your place.
As soon as I saw her come back sore and smiling from her first hard pounding. I knew that I would be a cuck from then on. At first it hurt terribly, especially when I heard that the bull was bragging that he had turned my wife into his bitch. But there was no denying it and I had to accept that he was the superior man.

I was 71 and she was 70. I have learned to live with the humiliation. I feel as emasculated as a eunuch. I never can be uncucked and I humbly accept that because I have no choice. My wife is going to fuck any guy she wants to for the rest of our marriage and there’s nothing I can do about it.

Wives of men under 4" who have now gone black. What did you think when you married a tiny dick husbands?
1. You did not know better
2. You thought you could live with it because you loved him
3. You plannecto cuckold him frim the first.
I assume the SPH tone is ok in this thread

I was 71 and she was 70. I have learned to live with the humiliation. I feel as emasculated as a eunuch. I never can be uncucked and I humbly accept that because I have no choice. My wife is going to fuck any guy she wants to for the rest of our marriage and there’s nothing I can do about it.

What a hoot this one is. Your words have brought a grin. From a female point i can't ever remember a man ever indicating that he was proud to be so small. Please don't take my words as mean or intended to belittle or hurt or offend . When i say grin it's just that i never met a guy who was not proud of his cock whatever the size.
Might i attempt to give some relief to those who have replied.
White5andahalf you should look up average sized male penis, you are right in that category, look up average depth of a woman's vagina 5 to 7inches. your not as small as you think you are
demalejpo at three inches you would indeed fall into the small bracket. Your other problem the two or three thrusts thing, upsetting i understand but i can assure you from experience men with bigger cocks have the same issue, even black men. Size has nothing to do with that issue. I've been told there are treatments for that as well. Get a cock ring it will keep you up and my experience is those who use one properly ejaculate several times and sometimes go for a hour or more non stop.
I have a 7” dick but would still like for wife to have a much larger cock possibly 10 or more inches. I would definitely want it to be very thick and BLACK!

What a hoot this one is. Your words have brought a grin. From a female point i can't ever remember a man ever indicating that he was proud to be so small. Please don't take my words as mean or intended to belittle or hurt or offend . When i say grin it's just that i never met a guy who was not proud of his cock whatever the size.
Might i attempt to give some relief to those who have replied.
White5andahalf you should look up average sized male penis, you are right in that category, look up average depth of a woman's vagina 5 to 7inches. your not as small as you think you are
demalejpo at three inches you would indeed fall into the small bracket. Your other problem the two or three thrusts thing, upsetting i understand but i can assure you from experience men with bigger cocks have the same issue, even black men. Size has nothing to do with that issue. I've been told there are treatments for that as well. Get a cock ring it will keep you up and my experience is those who use one properly ejaculate several times and sometimes go for a hour or more non stop.
I would tend to agree with you. One of the things I enjoy is group masturbation. So I've been in a room a few dozen times with 24-60 masturbating men of all ages, sizes, races, etc. in an urban environment. And none of them there have self selected for large size. Almost all men that I saw fell between 5"-7". Indeed a few were bigger (I'm a solid 7.5") but almost never more than 7"-9"and some were smaller in the 4"-5" range (not many). Racially, I could see a minor difference, but I could only see 2 groups...Whites and blacks tended to be average or larger and hispanics and asians tended to be average or smaller. But there were also little whites and blacks and large hispanics and asians. And if you can clearly see and accept that men have different sized genitals, which they do...then it would follow that women also have different sized genitals. And most men's experience bears that out...some women's vaginas have felt really tight and toned and others felt as big as a parking garage. MY dick didn't change, the vagina did. But pity the couples who have men with a smaller dick, and a woman with a larger vagina...hence this website.

Back