Do Some Cuckolds prefer having a Small Dick?

rustyshackleford

Male
Gold Member
From
IL, US
I was wondering if there are other cuckolds like me that actually like having small dicks? For me its that humiliating feeling I have when I'm trying to fuck a girl. The fact that I have a small limp dick that has trouble getting hard and staying hard trying to penetrate a pussy is just thrilling to me. I've known that I was impotent for about two years now and my current girlfriend suspected as much when we started having sex because I had trouble getting and keeping an erection. Plus the only thing I was ejaculating was weak watery semen that looked more like soapy dishwater. Previous extended chastity from past relationships has reduced my mini weenie my girlfriend's nickname for my penis to 4 inches when erect. I had a few fights with my girl over me seeing a doctor but she eased off a bit when we started using sex toys I even started using a penis sleeve on her. We been monogamous so far but I'm trying to build up the courage get her into cuckolding me. Unlike past girlfriends I actually want to commit to her but only in a cuckold relationship and only if she lets me keep my dick the way it is. I just don't think I could get the same humiliating and emasculating feeling I love from watching a Black Man fuck my girlfriend if I got treated. Besides I don't think its a problem for us a couple unless we were trying to have *******.

What a hoot this one is. Your words have brought a grin. From a female point i can't ever remember a man ever indicating that he was proud to be so small. Please don't take my words as mean or intended to belittle or hurt or offend . When i say grin it's just that i never met a guy who was not proud of his cock whatever the size.
Might i attempt to give some relief to those who have replied.
White5andahalf you should look up average sized male penis, you are right in that category, look up average depth of a woman's vagina 5 to 7inches. your not as small as you think you are
demalejpo at three inches you would indeed fall into the small bracket. Your other problem the two or three thrusts thing, upsetting i understand but i can assure you from experience men with bigger cocks have the same issue, even black men. Size has nothing to do with that issue. I've been told there are treatments for that as well. Get a cock ring it will keep you up and my experience is those who use one properly ejaculate several times and sometimes go for a hour or more non stop.

I always knew I had a little dick. When I met my wife I realy was ashamed about my average, rather small dick. But she loved my dick because hes not big but wide and thick. When the years go by and whe get older it's no secret she need more then my averrage dick ande the only way she can have a descend orgasm is true her big dildo. But I also get submissive to her and since a few years whe have a femdom marriage. I love she humiliate me by telling me my dick just isen't satisfy her anymore. It realy turns her and myself on a lot. It turn me on when I'm thinking I have a small dick.

Do Some Cuckolds prefer having a Small Dick?​

I do not. I would preferred to have a big cock and not be a cuckold. in my dreams i dream that I have a big cock and I can make love to my Wife. Although I learned to accept who I am and the place that corresponds to me in life. It is very humiliating when women and ALPHA MEN expose me and show what they always call «clit» and when they treat me as a non-man.

I guess the bigger question is, do guys with small dicks accept other men fucking their GF/Wifes easier than guys who think of themselves as hung.

I wonder if it is more damaging for a guy who is 7" who has grown up thinking of himself as being hung, to have thier SO admit she needs more. Where a smaller guy is sort of prepared to hear that because theyve had a little voice of insecurity telling them they were inadequate thier whole lives.

I guess the bigger question is, do guys with small dicks accept other men fucking their GF/Wifes easier than guys who think of themselves as hung.

I wonder if it is more damaging for a guy who is 7" who has grown up thinking of himself as being hung, to have thier SO admit she needs more. Where a smaller guy is sort of prepared to hear that because theyve had a little voice of insecurity telling them they were inadequate thier whole lives.
Exactly. These feelings of inadequacy start early in sexual development. I see lots of cuck pics where the guy is average or bigger than average...as well as lots of supposed bbc that are simply black and nothing more. And I think as well that size and acceptance of infidelity are separate issues that either or both may contribute to the cuckold feelings or desire...which also most likely happened early.

My cuck is naturally submissive and he enjoys humiliation. He loves being belittled by a Bull and knowing he can never sexually satisfy me. He loves having a little dick.
Summed up perfectly by a perfect woman, l like her cuck/husband crave for the total humiliation of having a tiny dick, I love it when my wife makes it public knowledge that l am her cuckold sissy and have never had penetrative sex with her. xx

My cuck is naturally submissive and he enjoys humiliation. He loves being belittled by a Bull and knowing he can never sexually satisfy me. He loves having a little dick.
Was thevplan to cuckold him from the start like our plan was, or were you originally willing to put up with his inadequacy?

Back