Do Some Cuckolds prefer having a Small Dick?

I do like having a small cock as it makes me know my place in life and sex.
I love being humiliated by men with bigger cocks.
Now I feel that it is time to serve black men myself.
I agree. I am quite teensy for a large man. After my wife was blacked for the first time she said that I had never come close to satisfying her and that she would never settle for a small cock again.

I would tend to agree with you. One of the things I enjoy is group masturbation. So I've been in a room a few dozen times with 24-60 masturbating men of all ages, sizes, races, etc. in an urban environment. And none of them there have self selected for large size. Almost all men that I saw fell between 5"-7". Indeed a few were bigger (I'm a solid 7.5") but almost never more than 7"-9"and some were smaller in the 4"-5" range (not many). Racially, I could see a minor difference, but I could only see 2 groups...Whites and blacks tended to be average or larger and hispanics and asians tended to be average or smaller. But there were also little whites and blacks and large hispanics and asians. And if you can clearly see and accept that men have different sized genitals, which they do...then it would follow that women also have different sized genitals. And most men's experience bears that out...some women's vaginas have felt really tight and toned and others felt as big as a parking garage. MY dick didn't change, the vagina did. But pity the couples who have men with a smaller dick, and a woman with a larger vagina...hence this website.
I have always prefered my women very open, big and with long hanging down lips.
I am smaller now than when i was young but even then i didnt like "tight" women.

I’ve got a small dick barely 5 inches and not very much girth while erect and only 2 inches while not hard. I’ve never been insecure about it and I’m actually content with my size. However I get off by being told I got a small one. I’ve never ive only dated and have had sex with Latinas particularly Mexican and they will let you know if you got a small dick lol. They don’t even necessarily need to be mad with you to say it.

Last edited:
I have always loved taking photos and short videos of myself and my wife having sex.

as a small man, I have always wanted to replace myself with a well hung man in those photos.
She looks amazing but I just look silly.

we put a video on xham once and got lots of comments making fun of my little cock.

I guess I just love watching her have sex but prefer the man to be bigger and more capable than me.

I always known I have a little dick. When I was a young boy I always feel ashamed and try to hide my dick in the dressing room with the other boys. When I met my wife and whe had sex the first time I was afraid for her reaction. To my surprise she was happy with my dick. She told me "OK he is short but he is fat end he fill my puss well. She told me her former boyfriends had longer but thinner dick swho diden't satisfy her. But ast he years went by I noticed she need more then my average dick. When whe have sex she tell in less then a minute she get to wet. But actualy she need a big dick. Whe bought a 8" dildo for her and she fuck him like I never see her fuck in the past. My cuckold feelings always get fulfilled when she fuck that big dick in front of me while whe both know I can't give her that sexual satisfaction aznymore . She can't deny she need a man with a bigger dick anymore. I love it !

I was wondering if there are other cuckolds like me that actually like having small dicks? For me its that humiliating feeling I have when I'm trying to fuck a girl. The fact that I have a small limp dick that has trouble getting hard and staying hard trying to penetrate a pussy is just thrilling to me. I've known that I was impotent for about two years now and my current girlfriend suspected as much when we started having sex because I had trouble getting and keeping an erection. Plus the only thing I was ejaculating was weak watery semen that looked more like soapy dishwater. Previous extended chastity from past relationships has reduced my mini weenie my girlfriend's nickname for my penis to 4 inches when erect. I had a few fights with my girl over me seeing a doctor but she eased off a bit when we started using sex toys I even started using a penis sleeve on her. We been monogamous so far but I'm trying to build up the courage get her into cuckolding me. Unlike past girlfriends I actually want to commit to her but only in a cuckold relationship and only if she lets me keep my dick the way it is. I just don't think I could get the same humiliating and emasculating feeling I love from watching a Black Man fuck my girlfriend if I got treated. Besides I don't think its a problem for us a couple unless we were trying to have *******.
A cuck with a small dick reminds us them at we are inferior to BBC.

I can’t say I ever liked being this small, but it’s undeniable that at some point I started taking pleasure from the humiliation of it. So I guess it’s been a mixed bag. Lol. I get daily sph from my wife, and her current bf seems to be getting in on it too. Keeps me going during the long stretches of T&D.

I never was much more than 3” hard and now that I’m impotent I’m useless which is why my wife got blacked. She wanted to see what a real man’s cock felt like. Her bull’s 9” were more than her shriveled granny holes can handle but she says she may go back to just sucking him. She’s an addicted slut now. And I’m a cuckyboy for life.

No. I have a big dick and i just love being big dick cuckold. I even try to get more bigger willy. I love that smile, when women see my big hard dick and they know i'm a very experienced to jerk off.

I would love a big penis. I am sure things would have been very different if that were the case.

However, I am small ans have suffered years of humiliation and abuse for it from the first time I realised I was small which was the PE changing rooms at school and the gossip that followed.

It is only now, with this lifestyle becoming more accepted that I have a place I feel happy in. And I do understand that there are alpha males, and thus there needs to be an inferior male too. Luck of the draw.

Back