Do some BBC holders get thier nut fully on teasing a horny hotwife?

2 times now I have been left with a throbbing cunt and hungry ass bye a bull that makes arrangements to come fuck me and then does not show up. When he texted yesterday after weeks of no word as to why he blew me off last time , ,I ask, his response, covid. Ok so I think hell I get that, I will give another go. Then he did it again last night! So my ❓ to all is, Do some Bulls enjoy knowing a very horny hotwife is waiting for that big beautiful black cock with a soaking pussy and that they can leave said hotwife frusterated and without? Seriously! Is that what's makes him hot and gets his juices flowing? Not happening again I assure you! Not begging for a 9inch BBC when I preffer bigger anyways.
Amen to that 👏

I've stood people up in the past, I won't lie. But it's usually because something is missing out of my protocol. I rarely play during the day, so when I go meet or fuck someone new at night, I gotta go through my checklist and make sure it's all green.
What’s your checklist/ protocol? Feel comfortable sharing?

2 times now I have been left with a throbbing cunt and hungry ass bye a bull that makes arrangements to come fuck me and then does not show up. When he texted yesterday after weeks of no word as to why he blew me off last time , ,I ask, his response, covid. Ok so I think hell I get that, I will give another go. Then he did it again last night! So my ❓ to all is, Do some Bulls enjoy knowing a very horny hotwife is waiting for that big beautiful black cock with a soaking pussy and that they can leave said hotwife frusterated and without? Seriously! Is that what's makes him hot and gets his juices flowing? Not happening again I assure you! Not begging for a 9inch BBC when I preffer bigger anyways.
He does not represent the rest of us. He's probably one of those guys who jerks off while flirting with hotwives online but never has the guts to show up and deliver the goods. Next time you look for a BBC to satisfy you make sure that he can provide references from other couples. Guys like him really piss me off because they give the rest of us a bad reputation. Good luck on your search and I hope the next one leaves you exhausted, sore, and very satisfied.

He can’t get away from his girlfriend or wife whom he’s cheating on.

He can’t get away from his girlfriend or wife whom he’s cheating on.
still not even a courtesy text, saying hey Do not hold that hot cunt for me I cannot make it! And for damn sure do not hit me up a week later for any vids or pics I might have . COME ON!

Good wet White pussy is a terrible thing to waste 😂

No No and Hell no!. I have to much respect for my Queen and her husband to do that. I we see each other once a month and have never dissapointed her. She has told me how much she looks forward to our meetings.

No, that is definitely not how it works. It's much better to tease and ******* that tight little pussy. Making your pussy scream for attention and release. The kind that only comes from deep, deep pounding. Those slow, long, deep dicking that stretches your pussy lips and stirs up your pussy from the inside. That'smy approach anyways.

We're in a pandemic, it's the responsible thing to do to stay home and ******* time online 😉
There are less funny things we have to do during this pandemic....so to spend a lot of time here is not so bad...at least also if we can't meet for real because of covid we can then after horny as fuck have sex with our wifes, gfs or just silently masturbate and feel good ...so it's ok😂

Back