Do some BBC holders get thier nut fully on teasing a horny hotwife?

lucyQos

Couple
Gold Member
From
OR, US
2 times now I have been left with a throbbing cunt and hungry ass bye a bull that makes arrangements to come fuck me and then does not show up. When he texted yesterday after weeks of no word as to why he blew me off last time , ,I ask, his response, covid. Ok so I think hell I get that, I will give another go. Then he did it again last night! So my ❓ to all is, Do some Bulls enjoy knowing a very horny hotwife is waiting for that big beautiful black cock with a soaking pussy and that they can leave said hotwife frusterated and without? Seriously! Is that what's makes him hot and gets his juices flowing? Not happening again I assure you! Not begging for a 9inch BBC when I preffer bigger anyways.

2 times now I have been left with a throbbing cunt and hungry ass bye a bull that makes arrangements to come fuck me and then does not show up. When he texted yesterday after weeks of no word as to why he blew me off last time , ,I ask, his response, covid. Ok so I think hell I get that, I will give another go. Then he did it again last night! So my ❓ to all is, Do some Bulls enjoy knowing a very horny hotwife is waiting for that big beautiful black cock with a soaking pussy and that they can leave said hotwife frusterated and without? Seriously! Is that what's makes him hot and gets his juices flowing? Not happening again I assure you! Not begging for a 9inch BBC when I preffer bigger anyways.
Not me. If I make a plan to meet and fuck. Then I m meeting and fucking. BUT... I will say that I have no showed before because of being in a car accident.

Maybe he was just a catfish. I think it's just him. Was he attracted to you?

"Not begging for a 9inch BBC when I preffer bigger anyways."

Then why are you messing around with this one who is jerking your chain. You are fishing in a really small pond too if you want bigger then 9" cocks.
A lot of the time lately I read a thread and have a comment in mind but then I scroll down and oh, Annie's already said it.

You're saving me a lot of typing by saying it first, thanks lady 😘

"Not begging for a 9inch BBC when I preffer bigger anyways."

Then why are you messing around with this one who is jerking your chain. You are fishing in a really small pond too if you want bigger then 9" cocks.
was 2 different guys. but ya once shame on you twice shame on me!

A lot of the time lately I read a thread and have a comment in mind but then I scroll down and oh, Annie's already said it.

ha ha ha ha well I'm sorry. I'm not so sure a lot of my comments are well received though.

or I am spending way to much time here.

We're in a pandemic, it's the responsible thing to do to stay home and ******* time online 😉
Honestly about 60% of what I read I just shake my head and say be quiet girl. There is so much that I think did you use your head at all before you did that or said that? An awful lot of the little head is doing the thinking for the big head in many instances and that usually doesn't turn out well.

I don't get offended easily, if I did posting such things here would be rather masochist of me, feel free to respond as you wish. My skins not super thin.

I don't get offended easily, if I did posting such things here would be rather masochist of me, feel free to respond as you wish. My skins not super thin.
Oh no Lucy I was not referring to your thread but in response to Avaadore in general across all pages. We kind of went off a tangent and i apologize for any confusion. I'm sorry if you meant your reply as that was not my intent or direction.

Oh no Lucy I was not referring to your thread but in response to Avaadore in general across all pages. We kind of went off a tangent and i apologize for any confusion. I'm sorry if you meant your reply as that was not my intent or direction.
no worries, i got what ya meant

if you want sex then find men who are horny to fuck and do not care about size or color, your pussy will be well used and your hubby well cucked

Thank you for your input. That of course was the intent when talking to the men I speak of. At least it was my intent.

I've stood people up in the past, I won't lie. But it's usually because something is missing out of my protocol. I rarely play during the day, so when I go meet or fuck someone new at night, I gotta go through my checklist and make sure it's all green.

So this recently happened to us early this month that botched a well-planned play date. Guy is someone we have already played with a few times times before as well and we did nothing but tease practically all year since their last playdate early this year while we deal with this pandemic. Finally got around to setting a date for the wife's birthday and ALL agreed to get tested for covid a few days prior. Until he stopped responding to messages a few days before (last message was he was scheduled for a test on the day a week before), never heard back. So we had to cancel the day. While we, especially my wife, are disappointed we hoped he was well and had good reason.

Until recently he finally texted back (days after the planned date) that his phone was having trouble receiving and sending texts. We did not bother replying.

Back