Do other women have a desire to be bred by a strong black man?

to all the white women married and/or single all brunettes blondes and redheads and also queen of spades ladies i do want to breed a white woman with my cutie pie biracial baby-i also want to help out a cool nice white couple who wants a biracial baby I AM THE PERSON FOR THE JOB!!! i do want to knocked up a white woman and a white couple very very happy by getting yall knocked up by an attractive handsome black man by me-please contact me if you are interested!!!!!

I've always had a fascination with the concept of being bred by a strong black man and nurturing his baby. Up until my husband passed away recently he was always against the idea. However now that I'm on my own again and still very fertile the excitement of this interest remains strong, especially when I'm looking at this site or come across artwork like John Perkins' comic strips and candid photographs portraying women experiencing the joy of pregnancy with beautiful black men.

Is there anyone here who shares this enduring curiosity? I find the idea to be quite intriguing. Love to hear if other women share this desire or if there are men who enjoy breeding white women to spread their dominance and beauty?
I can not get my wife pregnant so we decided to get her pregnant by a BBC Bull. She is off birth control and taking creampies from 2 different bulls

to all the white women married and/or single all brunettes blondes and redheads and also queen of spades ladies i do want to breed a white woman with my cutie pie biracial baby-i also want to help out a cool nice white couple who wants a biracial baby I AM THE PERSON FOR THE JOB!!! i do want to knocked up a white woman and a white couple very very happy by getting yall knocked up by an attractive handsome black man by me-please contact me if you are interested!!!!!
Fred show the lady’s your cock some of them see the power in that. Just saying.

Love to hear if other women share this desire or if there are men who enjoy breeding white women to spread their dominance and beauty?
Nature instills in women an instinct to be bred by the strongest men. To a large extent, society has muted that desire by emphasizing marriage and monogamy, but deep down it is still there. Most women feel something inside when they are near a strong black man; that is nature's stirring of the primal instinct. I have some black men friends who are frank about such topics and I enjoy talking with them about their desire to breed. It is the other side of the coin of that primal instinct. "Planting seed" to start the next generation.

My biracial ******* is 2 now.
I was dating his ******* but he was living accross the boarder in NY (I live in Canada). He ended up going to prison and he's out now but I haven't heard from him.
I'm a single mom but that's OK with me, I do have help from my parents.
That is awesome! Good for you! ❤️❤️:blackheart::blackheart:

My biracial ******* is 2 now.
I was dating his ******* but he was living accross the boarder in NY (I live in Canada). He ended up going to prison and he's out now but I haven't heard from him.
I'm a single mom but that's OK with me, I do have help from my parents.
Very nice! Glad you got let him bread you. I can't have ******** my wife has 2 but wants another and we agreed to let a bull breed her. Do you plan on more?

It’s that unplanned moment when she feels him release unprotected … he’s conceding her victory of making him cum and his energy is being taken by her …does she lovingly reach out and hold him gently … it’s almost instinctual. There is a bond that forms right there as he surrenders the last of his fertile seed deep inside to her…. Now they both wait patiently and spend days daydreaming of what might be… maybe even hoping.

I've always had a fascination with the concept of being bred by a strong black man and nurturing his baby. Up until my husband passed away recently he was always against the idea. However now that I'm on my own again and still very fertile the excitement of this interest remains strong, especially when I'm looking at this site or come across artwork like John Perkins' comic strips and candid photographs portraying women experiencing the joy of pregnancy with beautiful black men.

Is there anyone here who shares this enduring curiosity? I find the idea to be quite intriguing. Love to hear if other women share this desire or if there are men who enjoy breeding white women to spread their dominance and beauty?
Wya id breed u right now

It’s always a nice idea when a real white woman desires to get pregnant by a black man.

It’s even nicer if her white husband agrees and wants you to do it as well.

Not many authentic white wowen exist like that. Even fewer couples.

But it’s nice when they exist

Not a woman but I do hope that this post reaches a lot so that it happens more.

Back