Do only black men bring out the cuckold desire for some white cucks?

Are there any other white cucks or wannabe cucks like me who only have the cuckold desire when the bull is a big black man?
Without the presence of big black men I wouldn't have the cuckold desire at all and would carry on with a monogamous vanilla relationship. Do any other guys feel the same?
I am with you all the way there. I really would have no in seeing Robin with anyone else but black men....there would be no excitement for me at all if she was fucking other white men...it would actually be a turn off for me if she was doing white men. Black men offer so much to a white wife like Robin...the skin contrast....taboo....they are so superior sexually....uninhibited open minds...thier love for white women....most are very well hung which all and more make seeing Robin with black men so erotic and exciting and make me proud to be her cuckold husband. Yes without black men Im sure we would just be living a normal life only having sex with each other. Im so blessed that Robin enjoys black men as much as she does.

I am with you all the way there. I really would have no in seeing Robin with anyone else but black men....there would be no excitement for me at all if she was fucking other white men...it would actually be a turn off for me if she was doing white men. Black men offer so much to a white wife like Robin...the skin contrast....taboo....they are so superior sexually....uninhibited open minds...thier love for white women....most are very well hung which all and more make seeing Robin with black men so erotic and exciting and make me proud to be her cuckold husband. Yes without black men Im sure we would just be living a normal life only having sex with each other. Im so blessed that Robin enjoys black men as much as she does.
Yes I agree. There is something so erotic and taboo about a white wive/gf who finds black men attractive. There really is something about this that is on a different plane to having extramarital sex with a white guy.

Anybody that experiences this is so lucky!

Yes I agree. There is something so erotic and taboo about a white wive/gf who finds black men attractive. There really is something about this that is on a different plane to having extramarital sex with a white guy.

Knowing that a white woman has been with Black men always makes her very arousing to me.
Licking and fucking her pussy that has had Black cock before you, thinking that their big Black cocks have made her orgasam deeply and they have pumped their sperm into her.
It makes her so sophisticated, so sexy and beautiful. Ahh! ?

I think that when we see a white woman who we know is exclusively into black men we look at her in a different way than other white women. In our eyes the blackened white woman has a mystical beauty and ambience like no other that we find extremly erotic and intoxicating. We have an inherent respect and appreciation for her and her choice of superior black men to recieve the total satisfaction that she so desires.

I think that when we see a white woman who we know is exclusively into black men we look at her in a different way than other white women. In our eyes the blackened white woman has a mystical beauty and ambience like no other that we find extremly erotic and intoxicating. We have an inherent respect and appreciation for her and her choice of superior black men to recieve the total satisfaction that she so desires.
Yes that sums it up perfectly.

There's so much more that goes into the "BBC Only" mentality/fantasy/etc that it would take several pages of posts to explain it fully, but... For us? This whole fantasy (she's still too nervous/shy to try it yet but it's gonna happen!) centers around BBC mainly cuz we were married young (mid 20s),she had only had a few other dicks before me and all were white, and all average to tiny etc (including my white "mini-cock" but... She will read this posting also and will weigh in and agree, I'm sure, that our first "cuckold" experience will have to be with a huge BBC, with me looking on quietly encouraging her.. We've discussed this (and had fantasy role play many times with the idea) and the thought of us FINALLY having her live out her fantasy, but with a white (and most probably smaller, weaker, inferior to a hung BBC) white dick simply wouldn't make any "sense", y'know?
Our whole fantasy, our whole thought process (especially for her, a Sicilian "good catholic girl from a good family and good neighborhood") has been the thought of a "forbidden" BBC taking her in every wayy, satisfying her like she's never been literally fucking her senseless like no white dick (including her husband's pitiful excuse for one) ever did or ever could.

Gotta be BBC if (and hopefully WHEN) it finally happens to her, when she finally has a true man satisfy her hot Sicilian pussy the way it's begged to be satisfied over the year. .
Gotta be.

There's so much more that goes into the "BBC Only" mentality/fantasy/etc that it would take several pages of posts to explain it fully, but... For us? This whole fantasy (she's still too nervous/shy to try it yet but it's gonna happen!) centers around BBC mainly cuz we were married young (mid 20s),she had only had a few other dicks before me and all were white, and all average to tiny etc (including my white "mini-cock" but... She will read this posting also and will weigh in and agree, I'm sure, that our first "cuckold" experience will have to be with a huge BBC, with me looking on quietly encouraging her.. We've discussed this (and had fantasy role play many times with the idea) and the thought of us FINALLY having her live out her fantasy, but with a white (and most probably smaller, weaker, inferior to a hung BBC) white dick simply wouldn't make any "sense", y'know?
Our whole fantasy, our whole thought process (especially for her, a Sicilian "good catholic girl from a good family and good neighborhood") has been the thought of a "forbidden" BBC taking her in every wayy, satisfying her like she's never been literally fucking her senseless like no white dick (including her husband's pitiful excuse for one) ever did or ever could.

Gotta be BBC if (and hopefully WHEN) it finally happens to her, when she finally has a true man satisfy her hot Sicilian pussy the way it's begged to be satisfied over the year. .
Gotta be.

View attachment 2448220
Is that your wife?
She looks v. Sexy

I actually see a white woman who likes dominant black men and is 'black only' to be more feminine. The potency of her femininity is overpowering and I have a desire to support her and help her execute her interracial desires. The primal female desire to find the dominant alpha male somehow brings out and enhances her femininity and I find this so alluring.

My best friend was going through a rocky time with his wife. His wife definitely qualifies as a PAWG. I think she's beautiful. Anyhow, my friend has always been a pretty kinky, pervy guy, as have I. One day we got to talking about things and he mentioned another friend of his that he plays D&D with on Fridays who enjoys showing nude pics of his wife to other men. He gets off on the thought of other men jerking off to his wife. My friend told me that he was puzzled by how this works, so of course I decided to start explaining cuckolding to him as I saw it as being somewhat related. He told me that he wasn't sure about how he felt about doing something like that. Then about a year later, and I think his wife may have told him that she wanted to do something kinky to spice things up, my friend and his wife decided to invite one of their close friends over to fuck her while he watched and occasionally joined in. Well, my friend loved it. He thinks it is the best thing that ever happened to them. But now here is the odd part, to me at least: He is ok with their friend doing this because their friend (who is white) has a smaller dick than he does. My friend will not allow a man bigger than he is to service his wife, and he is not at all interested in a black man doing anything with her (might be because of racism, or just preference, don't really know.)
Now I'm not going to knock him for it, he likes what he likes, but I know for me and my fetish, if I were going to let a friend of mine do anything with my woman, he's most likely going to be black as well as enormously hung. But that's just me. Different strokes for different folks.

Kind of rededicating our selves to exploring a cuckold relationship. Not hard to get me submit to my love of black men but taking more control of my husband has never come naturally. Just started dating regularly again and instead of letting my husband reclaim my pussy i decided on the spot to limit him to my hand while he licked me. It was such a turn on. I had him completely under control and to my surprise we both loved it - but maybe me more than him. He hasn’t realized it fully yet but his access to pussy has been put on hold.

Kind of rededicating our selves to exploring a cuckold relationship. Not hard to get me submit to my love of black men but taking more control of my husband has never come naturally. Just started dating regularly again and instead of letting my husband reclaim my pussy i decided on the spot to limit him to my hand while he licked me. It was such a turn on. I had him completely under control and to my surprise we both loved it - but maybe me more than him. He hasn’t realized it fully yet but his access to pussy has been put on hold.
That's a very interesting and exciting development in your relationship. Appears you are enjoying having control of your hubby and he is enjoying being controlled and denied penetrative sex. Do you talk about big black men having access to your pussy while your hubby is denied? I think if he has strong IR cuckold tendencies this will excite him enormously and increase your control over him, adding to your mutual pleasures.

Exciting times for both of you as you explore different possibilities and each others' psychologies and sexualities. I also think bringing big black men into the relationship, whether in fantasy or for real, adds a whole new and exciting dimension to your and any relationship. Keep exploring.

Back