Do only black men bring out the cuckold desire for some white cucks?

My cuckold feelings arise from that erotic combination of big black men and sexy white women. As before, in a monogamous vanilla relationship, my sexual focus is on the white female but now, it is focused in a different manner. The presence of big black men brings out my cuckold side and now my strongest sexual urge is not to penetrate the white female but prepare her for black sexing. The desire to perform oral sex on her is particularly strong, and all of this arises from the presence of big black males amongst white females.

For me it's a beautiful transition and it feels so natural and primal.

My cuckold feelings arise from that erotic combination of big black men and sexy white women. As before, in a monogamous vanilla relationship, my sexual focus is on the white female but now, it is focused in a different manner. The presence of big black men brings out my cuckold side and now my strongest sexual urge is not to penetrate the white female but prepare her for black sexing. The desire to perform oral sex on her is particularly strong, and all of this arises from the presence of big black males amongst white females.

For me it's a beautiful transition and it feels so natural and primal.

It is indeed natural and beautiful.

tumblr_opc8b9cfA21vhgxrpo1_500.jpgnaked-black-amateur-free-images.jpg

'PRIMAL' is indeed an erotic word that seems to describe the lust that black men and white women have for each other. It suggests a deep sexual drive that transcends all the social and cultural mores, norms and traditions that have been inculcated in us through the generations and in our own life times.

Not at all. Of course, in this site you'll have a very specific population that is answering. Lots and lots of couples just like to find someone that she is attracted to, and for most women that is any man that is really interesting, be it white, black, asian, indian, native american, etc.
Also the narrative regarding sizes is in most part pretend play. My ex had the biggest thing I ever saw from a white guy, who had a monster cock the size of her forearm and hand, and the girth of a 12fl can of soda.
That being said, in the USA particularly is a turn on due to historical and cultural reasons, but finding an attractive, interesting man to have fun can prove as difficult as finding wives that are into it.

Are there any other white cucks or wannabe cucks like me who only have the cuckold desire when the bull is a big black man?
Without the presence of big black men I wouldn't have the cuckold desire at all and would carry on with a monogamous vanilla relationship. Do any other guys feel the same?
Having Black bulls is not a "must" for us.....we do have a smal percentage of white/Hispanic Dominant Men in our poly Family....however, most of our Black Masters are hung so much better than most of the others, so all of our Wives seem to lean toward the BBC...

I would also say that, in my opinion, anyway, it seems that most Black Men are more relaxed; more comfortable with fucking another mans' Wife in front of him, or putting the husband on his knees to suck cock. Some of our white and Hispanic Men have been a bit reluctant at first. Every Black Man in our Family group seem to love putting us white boys on our knees for them, and humiliating us in front of our Wives.....our Wives, of course, absolutely love it.

Hmmm. In my case I never considered sharing my wife with another man until she told me about her sexual experiences she had with black men before we married. This really seemed to excite me for some reason and what really turned me on was her telling me about an all black gangbang she did when she was 19 years old. I felt an overwhelming urge to witness her fuck a well hung black man or group of black men.

Are there any other white cucks or wannabe cucks like me who only have the cuckold desire when the bull is a big black man?
Without the presence of big black men I wouldn't have the cuckold desire at all and would carry on with a monogamous vanilla relationship. Do any other guys feel the same?
No its not apply on us guy should be well built well equipped well mannered good looking good communication that's what matter color of skin is hardly matter

Back