Do only black men bring out the cuckold desire for some white cucks?

Are there any other white cucks or wannabe cucks like me who only have the cuckold desire when the bull is a big black man?
Without the presence of big black men I wouldn't have the cuckold desire at all and would carry on with a monogamous vanilla relationship. Do any other guys feel the same?
I’m with you. Cuckolding with a BBC for white girl ONLY. :dance:

I see it as more of a movement, something you have to come to grips with. It was noticing the volume of white women sleeping with black men, wives, couples, the velocity of the shift that lead me to finding out what a cuckold actually was. 8 out of 10 women under 30 now. Even when they get married to white men, they still crave BBC. You either get with it, or have a sexually frustrated partner.

As a single older cuckold i prefer a Black man, but any color bull is great.
the biggest thrill of him being black is that there is always the pregnancy risk.. and the fact the whole would would know i was a cuck and my lady preferred BBC if she had a black baby,,,,

This is one of the reasons the last 2 girls i dated where much younger and had mixed toddlers,
everyone knew she fucked black men, and that she must only be with me because i supported her and was a cuckold sugar daddy

As a single older cuckold i prefer a Black man, but any color bull is great.
the biggest thrill of him being black is that there is always the pregnancy risk.. and the fact the whole would would know i was a cuck and my lady preferred BBC if she had a black baby,,,,

This is one of the reasons the last 2 girls i dated where much younger and had mixed toddlers,
everyone knew she fucked black men, and that she must only be with me because i supported her and was a cuckold sugar daddy
I can so relate to your feelings regarding this cuckoldron, though for me the only bull I'd be interested in is black. Not that I'm advocating it, but pregnancy risk cuckolding is a thousand times hotter if the bull is black.

Are there any other white cucks or wannabe cucks like me who only have the cuckold desire when the bull is a big black man?
Without the presence of big black men I wouldn't have the cuckold desire at all and would carry on with a monogamous vanilla relationship. Do any other guys feel the same?
Yes definitely

Yes, exactly the same, BBC only

Although I find interracial cuckolding to be the hottest of all 'lifestyles' and feel the role of a white cuck is made for me, I have no cuckold feelings whatsoever unless the bull is big, dominant and black. In fact, I'd prefer a monogamous 'vanilla' relationship than a cuckold or hotwife relationship where my partner saw other non-black men. My cuckold feelings only arise in a relationship where my partner is white and her bull or bulls are black.

Although I find interracial cuckolding to be the hottest of all 'lifestyles' and feel the role of a white cuck is made for me, I have no cuckold feelings whatsoever unless the bull is big, dominant and black. In fact, I'd prefer a monogamous 'vanilla' relationship than a cuckold or hotwife relationship where my partner saw other non-black men. My cuckold feelings only arise in a relationship where my partner is white and her bull or bulls are black.
I agree completely! Black only

Yeah Black and hung. Average sized black dick does nothing for us
Totally agree. My cuckold desires only arise if the bull is big, black and hung - and my partner is white. White men, no matter how big or hung, do nothing to coax out my deep cuckold feelings, absolutely nothing.
That said, the sexual desire is always for my white female partner, the black bull changes my desire from wanting to perform penetrative sex to wanting to perform oral sex with my white female partner.

I wonder if any white cucks only allow their partners to see black men and put a stop on them seeing white men? From my perspective, as a wannabe cuck, I'd find every time my partner went out with a black man to be exhilirating and thrilling but would have no such feelings if it was a white guy.

I know this may be limiting but it's the psychology I'm faced with!

Back