Do most white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

Do white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

• Definitely - fuck me when, where, however you want

Votes: 479 91.6%
  • No.

Votes: 44 8.4%

• Total voters
This is what I know, if I'm absolutely not in the mood for sex and my husband has tried every trick in the book to get me in the mood my answer is usually still no, not always, but most times I just cant' get into it. But all it takes for me to flip is my BF's name showing up on the caller id and I'm at his house faster then my husband can say "Who was on the phone?"! lol

You could give me a sexual lobotomy before he called and some how the thought of his gorgeous black body smothering me in sex is enough to have me eventually begging him for that fat cock the rest of the night! Magic does exist!

Class dismissed. lol

This is what I know, if I'm absolutely not in the mood for sex and my husband has tried every trick in the book to get me in the mood my answer is usually still no, not always, but most times I just cant' get into it. But all it takes for me to flip is my BF's name showing up on the caller id and I'm at his house faster then my husband can say "Who was on the phone?"! lol

You could give me a sexual lobotomy before he called and some how the thought of his gorgeous black body smothering me in sex is enough to have me eventually begging him for that fat cock the rest of the night! Magic does exist!

Class dismissed. lol
Good slut

my wife is dominant in most aspects of life so i am her sub but she wants a dom in bed. i struggled to be both but her black bf is her sexual dom. it means she gets what she needs at home and in bed!!

Back