Do most white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

Do white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

• Definitely - fuck me when, where, however you want

Votes: 479 91.6%
  • No.

Votes: 44 8.4%

• Total voters
I'm very tightly wound up and controlling in my real life. When I'm with one of my black lovers I want him to take control of my body in such a way the pleasure over rides all coherent thought.
I just want him to take me away even if it's just for a few hours.
Most don't understand that. A good BBC Bull will so completely overwhelm his white submissive, she stops thinking and just starts following instructions. That's when she learns things she never thought her body could feel. And wakes up with black seed running out of her holes and all over her body.

Most don't understand that. A good BBC Bull will so completely overwhelm his white submissive, she stops thinking and just starts following instructions. That's when she learns things she never thought her body could feel. And wakes up with black seed running out of her holes and all over her body.
So true, our bodies show us our true desires. A BBC Bull cannot be resisted by this one.

i have done many things i didnt think i would do such as sex in a croud or outside rimming him and being rimmed anal and i love it all can hardly wait week to week

Wait until he takes you to a club dancing, makes you leave the panties and bra at home, then has you bend over on the dance floor just enough, so he can shove his cock into you. Then makes you raise back up and grind against him until he cums in you, on a crowed dance floor. Everyone knows what the two of you are doing.

Wait until he takes you to a club dancing, makes you leave the panties and bra at home, then has you bend over on the dance floor just enough, so he can shove his cock into you. Then makes you raise back up and grind against him until he cums in you, on a crowed dance floor. Everyone knows what the two of you are doing.
when i go to club i never wear panties get dates with brothas he has had me give bj in back booth to friends gronding all bulls do this

Back