Do most white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

Do white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

• Definitely - fuck me when, where, however you want

Votes: 479 91.6%
  • No.

Votes: 44 8.4%

• Total voters
cock size yes but i think stamina is important the bulls maryann has had seemed to be able to go very long time and then nut again right away maybe nut 3 times
cock size yes but i think stamina is important the bulls maryann has had seemed to be able to go very long time and then nut again right away maybe nut 3 times
If your very tight (how about five nuts " cum - on u could alittle soreness !

View attachment 812870 [QUOE="BBC_lovers, post: 1005259, member: 12526"]Most definitely!!! Black, a big cock and a dominate personality, the very 3 things my husband cannot provide me.:qos:
Why don't you get my box , and show that[/QUOTE]
my gosh what a beautiful site i am in love where are you i would love to be hotwife for you i once went to so. africa for mandingo tour i serviced at least 10 mandingos but you are gorgeous i had 10 inches once i just love you

I learned very early on, that my submission was expected. However, the more submissive I became the more I loved his power over me. Now it turns me on to beg, especially if he brings guests.
i dont know if that is what you are getting he is beautiful i dream of men like that again beautiful

golly your actions with bull strange alyjough that picture i would likely do whatever he wanted but bulls i have had and niggas i have fucked dont want submission like it was a task i have enjoyed it all from giving him or his friends a blowjob or going out naked in street for him i have fucked his friends and enjoyed it i have eaten pussy of girls he has asked me to

I learned very early on, that my submission was expected. However, the more submissive I became the more I loved his power over me. Now it turns me on to beg, especially if he brings guests.
If u beg me " my new slut friend your will be to sore to walk to the bathroom for days!!
Get your ass in my box now

Not just expected. Demanded/required. Sometimes she just needs to be put back in her place. And at times I think that's what my last girl wanted.

Last white sub I had - I dressed her up and took her out for a nice night. Got home to her place and told her she could undress in the bedroom and I'd be in there shortly. She said she was tired. Asked for another night. I grabbed her by the hair, pinned her to the wall, yanked her dress up around her hips ripped her pantyhose off of her, tied her wrists behind her back with one leg of her nylons, tied her ankles with the other leg, ******* her to her knees in her own front hall way and fucked the ever loving hell out of her. Mouth, pussy and ass. She was dripping with my seed when I was done with her.

When I was done, I asked her what she learned. She said "I'm sorry, Sir. Your whore has been reminded I am to strip, suck, and fuck when, where, how and with whom I'm told without question. Thank you, Sir, for putting your whore back where she belongs.

I am in charge all day at the office. Nothing is better than having my BBC MASTER make all the decisions when I am with him. Life is simple. All I have to do is obey and orgasm. Any pain that comes my way from mistakes or transgressions are deserved and worth it.
You need to spread that word, I don't know why this is so difficult for some to understand but well said, thank you.

Back