Do most white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by chisledblack4wht, Aug 19, 2013.

?

Do white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

1. Definitely - fuck me when, where, however you want

387 vote(s)
    91.9%
  2. No.

34 vote(s)
    8.1%
  1. chisledblack4wht

chisledblack4wht Well-Known Member

US
    Just givin the ladies a chance to answer this one.

Naturally dominant and aggressive here and have been forever. I know what I like and I'm not afraid to go after it.

What do you think ladies? If you have a strong, dominant Black Bull, you want him to take and do as he pleases with you?

2. likeit

likeit Banned

up to a pointif it gets to nasty then no a bull must respect and vise verser

3. tulsaslut2

tulsaslut2 Well-Known Member

I know I am sub to a BBC.

4. Dream Hubby

Dream Hubby Active Member

I believe I need to clarify my no answer since its the only one. What I am hoping for when I have my first is to make him earn it. Lots of foreplay to make sure we are both good and hot, then, when he just can't take any more, I am just taken. Wild and with lots of passion and urgency. I really want to be desired as a hot sexy woman first.

Bustyhotwife, taco2310, tstud and 3 others like this.
  5. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

OK, MISTER Dream Hubby,
    Just how are you expecting to "be desired as a hot sexy woman" considering you are posting as a male?

Be advised that if you are posting in the hope of obtaining gay sex, you are in violation of the website Mission statement and the Forum Rules, both of which you apparently need to read before posting anything further:
    Website Terms & Rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms
    Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/

6. Dream Hubby

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. There are two of us posting comments here. The account has been setup by my husband at my request and approval. We are actively working towards an interracial open marriage type situation. If we are doing this improperly, we apologize for breaking any rules and guidelines.

shocked likes this.
  7. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Then you should go back and change your status to being a couple and include some basic information such as ages for each hubby and wife and maybe even "screen names" to be called by. They don't need to be your real names, although that would be best if you feel comfortable with using them.

Dom4wht likes this.
  8. Dream Hubby

Thanks. Will make some changes.

Dom4wht and willsrvu like this.
  9. rovert

rovert Well-Known Member

UK
    i have to say that the thought of beeing totaly submisive to a dominant black man is amazingly horny

10. Being taken by a dominant BBC is one of the turn ons.

11. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    always submissive to the bulls whove had me it turns me on

12. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    from the first time a bull fucked at 19 i always submitlove to be forced to obey the master race

13. tom and emily

tom and emily Active Member

I prefer to be sub. I had a guy strip me, cuff me, blindfold me, and put me on my knees in the corner at a party for guys to use my mouth. I left with a sore throat and a stomach full of cum. ~E

14. babob

babob New Member

I love being a sub and somehow black men make me a lot more submissive.

15. azn4blckcock

azn4blckcock Member

This is exactly how I am. By nature, and especially in sex I am very submissive as it is, and black men seem to be more aggressive which therefore would feed my desire to be submissive. It's a never ending spiral it seems!

16. donna4blackuse

donna4blackuse Active Member

US
    I am in charge all day at the office. Nothing is better than having my BBC MASTER make all the decisions when I am with him. Life is simple. All I have to do is obey and orgasm. Any pain that comes my way from mistakes or transgressions are deserved and worth it.

17. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
  18. Memphis_girl

Memphis_girl Active Member Real Person

Submitting to the concept of submission is very intense! That said, I am very submissive to BBC. I have been fucked hard and used hard by a few bulls, and then I've had black boyfriends who have preferred not to travel down that road. As a single girl, I definitely prefer the former. I am nearly insatiable, and the closest I've come to being sated is by being pushed to my limits by a dominant bull.

19. tightwife

tightwife Member

yea I would easily submit

20. digittwitch

digittwitch Active Member

Having a bull without my complete surrender to his needs is kind of like creating diet Twinkies- it misses the whole point!