Do most white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

Do white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

• Definitely - fuck me when, where, however you want

Votes: 479 91.6%
  • No.

Votes: 44 8.4%

• Total voters
I might be off but when it comes to giving head, iwill suck any guys cock at the parties i go to, sit in a chair and work line, but i don't do face fucking. anal, tit fucking, pound my pussy whatever im down, but sucking cock i do on my terms, i'll deepthroat, and take facials etc. i just don't like being face fucked.
I bet you have a sweet tight wet bbc hungry horny pussy...could I be correct???;)

I did not vote, because neither of those answers really works. I am very strong, and dominant in my own right. So I like lovers that can match and overpower that. Make me WANT to be submissive, even though it isn't my nature. And I do enjoy it a little rough, just be warned, I fight back. ;-)

Just givin the ladies a chance to answer this one.

Naturally dominant and aggressive here and have been forever. I know what I like and I'm not afraid to go after it.

What do you think ladies? If you have a strong, dominant Black Bull, you want him to take and do as he pleases with you?
I'd like to pretend to resist until u show me how big ur dick is, then I'd be under its spell, u could do anything u wanted. X

Just givin the ladies a chance to answer this one.

Naturally dominant and aggressive here and have been forever. I know what I like and I'm not afraid to go after it.

What do you think ladies? If you have a strong, dominant Black Bull, you want him to take and do as he pleases with you?

Naturally submissive. Always have been. I've been with guys who've wanted me to dominate them and I actually physically couldn't do it.
It made me feel so so so uncomfortable.

What I want is to be dominated. I'm very good at doing what I'm told.

I believe I need to clarify my no answer since its the only one. What I am hoping for when I have my first is to make him earn it. Lots of foreplay to make sure we are both good and hot, then, when he just can't take any more, I am just taken. Wild and with lots of passion and urgency. I really want to be desired as a hot sexy woman first.

I totally get where you're coming from.
But I'm submissive in bed. Not in the street. A man does have to work for it. But once in bed I have my preferences. Respect, but a man who takes control and isn't afraid of being a bit rough.

100% submission. I'm so surprised how the poll ques be only 94% a yes, definitely?! ... lol. From the time of my first black man-bf took me the summer before h.s. and totally used me like ya wouldn't even believe i have been submssive to black guys. I'm just "theirs" now and will always be at their mercy and at their disposal, whatever they like, of course but it has to be the right black guy too! xoxx, D. :blackheart:
Good slut

Back